Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suryapavan
Paper Tape
Views: 1,575
Message 1 of 10

K8 Note Switch off Automatically

My phone switches on and of automatically. When asked in the service centre, they said it is the problem of the motherboard. My friend and I bought the same phone within a week gap. His phone also has the same problem i.e., phone turns offs immediately and do not on for hours. If these goes on with this brand nobody will buy these products. Make sure to make the mobilephone with quality. Thank you.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,425
Message 2 of 10

Re: K8 Note Switch off Automatically

@suryapavan wrote:

My phone switches on and of automatically. When asked in the service centre, they said it is the problem of the motherboard. My friend and I bought the same phone within a week gap. His phone also has the same problem i.e., phone turns offs immediately and do not on for hours. If these goes on with this brand nobody will buy these products. Make sure to make the mobilephone with quality. Thank you.

Hi suryapavan,

Welcome to Forums,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We would like to get more information about your concern. Please e-mail us your details with job-sheet and contact number to apsocial@motorola.com referring to this post.

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support 

suryapavan
Paper Tape
Views: 1,389
Message 3 of 10

Phone which I am using is getting frequently off and do not on for hours. This happened in the past. Now the Mobile phone has completely crashed. When I tried to on the phone just the Lenovo logo comes and automatically switches off. Finally when the charging is low, the phone becomes dead. When I asked for the problem at the service center, they said that motherboard is not working properly. Same problem comes to my friend. I enquired many people about this particular mobile. They said that many phones of lenovo has the same problem. Please encounter the issue and make try to solve it. Thank you

Keshu787
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,369
Message 4 of 10

I am facing this issue too. My phone start for 2-5 mins. Then automatically switch off . service center guys told me that there is problem in motherboard. Lot of users facing this issue still lenovo is not providing any permanent solution.

pnv27
Paper Tape
Views: 1,083
Message 5 of 10

I have the same problem cropped up since a week
pnv27
Paper Tape
Views: 1,078
Message 6 of 10

I am facing the same issue since a week. The phone switches off and just doesn't start after repeated attempts. I have to keep the phone plugged in even though the battery is 100% charged or am unable to use the phone. Its only woekiwo as if it's a landline phone

pnv27
Paper Tape
Views: 1,077
Message 7 of 10

How can the motherboard be corrupt. Many complaining the same thing this month. Lenovo has to check it should be some software issue
Wendell3781
Punch Card
Views: 1,047
Message 8 of 10

I am also facing the same problem after i upgraded my lenovo k8 note to oreo and i used to it. I already send the bugs report to them but still, there was no action has been done up to this date. It sucks specially when you were using your phone. 

The best solution i did was, i buy new phone from a different manufacturer. It relieves my stress from that phone. Whether it restart automatically, i dont care. I have a  perfectly working phone. I just promise to myself not to buy lenovo products again.

The problem is not on the phone but with the incompetent developers of the phone. 

vikasm1
Paper Tape
Views: 631
Message 9 of 10

Lenovo K8 note automatically switched off and is not switching on, only lenovo name blinks on the screen. This issue is only with lenovo K8 note hand set. Kindly revert as soon as possible.

CharleneBG
Punch Card
Views: 67
Message 10 of 10

Please watch this Youtube video to solve the restart / Bootloop problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m630BisNMU

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors