Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex_Jojo
Paper Tape
Views: 424
Message 1 of 8

K8 Note - Very Slow Unlock response, is irritating

The k8 note is very slow to respond on every unlock. It's happening both figure print sensor and power button. Then I checked on safe mode, there also the same issue occurred. After I tried to hard reset after the reset 2 days it's working fine and again that issue started. Please help me on this issue. Thank you.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 334
Message 2 of 8

Re: K8 Note - Very Slow Unlock response, is irritating

Hi Alex_Jojo,

Thanks for posting. When you said hard reset, does it mean factory data reset? If so, did you reinstall/restore your apps right after resetting the phone? 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Chirag_Mandal
Fanfold Paper
Views: 272
Message 3 of 8

Actually it started happening after the latest patch update.. I tried every thing factory reset, reflash with previous version but it remain same... It takes times to unlock the phone. Sreen remain black. After 3 or 4 minutes it starts response...

Chirag_Mandal
Fanfold Paper
Views: 271
Message 4 of 8

Actually it started happening after the latest patch update.. I tried every thing factory reset, reflash with previous version but it remain same... It takes times to unlock the phone. Sreen remain black. After 3 or 4 minutes it starts response...
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 243
Message 5 of 8

Hi Chirag_Mandal,

Thanks for posting here. Did you restore your apps after resetting the phone? Are you using a screen protector? If so, I would recommend removing it to make sure it's not the one causing an issue. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Chirag_Mandal
Fanfold Paper
Views: 200
Message 6 of 8

After factory restore I start the phone as new. Google Play Store and Google Play service get update automatically and problem remain same.  

I use screen protector from beginning but this problm strat after 5march 2019 patch update.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 152
Message 7 of 8

Hi Chirag_Mandal,

Did you reinstall your apps after resetting the phone? If all your apps were reinstalled automatically, I recommend performing the factory data reset again, but this time, don't restore any of your third-party apps, so we can check if there's an improvement or it's still the same. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Chirag_Mandal
Fanfold Paper
Views: 76
Message 8 of 8

No I didn't install any third-party app...

And also did not connect to internet so that play service and and play store didnot get update...  But the unlocking problem is quite frequent this time.. it happens one in ten times.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals