09-07-2017

IN

7 Signins

75 Page Views

• Views: 75
  • Message 1 of 9

K8 Note - call volume decreasing automatically in the phone

2017-09-07, 14:40 PM

My new K8 Note has the problem of call volume getting decreased automatically, even after i set it high, it again returns back to lower level.  I've not connected any headphones till now.  

Options

2122 Posts

10-07-2016

PH

445 Signins

18733 Page Views

• Views: 18733
  • Message 2 of 9

Re: K8 Note - call volume decreasing automatically in the phone

2017-09-08, 14:49 PM

wrote:

My new K8 Note has the problem of call volume getting decreased automatically, even after i set it high, it again returns back to lower level.  I've not connected any headphones till now.  

Hi Supps, 

Just to clarify, is it showing on the screen that the volume turns down automatically? Or it just based on the sound? 

For the meantime, try to boot it on Safe Mode and observe. Press and hold Power button until "Power off" shows then press and hold "Power off" until "Reboot to safe mode" shows and touch "OK". Let me know. 

Regards, 

Venice 

Moto-Lenovo Support 

Options

142 Posts

07-21-2015

IN

215 Signins

1746 Page Views

• Views: 1746
  • Message 3 of 9

2017-09-08, 18:14 PM

I also facing the same problem

Options

2122 Posts

10-07-2016

PH

445 Signins

18733 Page Views

• Views: 18733
  • Message 4 of 9

2017-09-13, 17:22 PM

wrote:

I also facing the same problem

Hi anonymouss, 

Is it showing on the screen that the volume turns down automatically? Or it just based on the sound? Have you tried rebooting it to Safe Mode? Steps are above. 

Regards, 

Venice 

Moto-Lenovo Support 

Options

1 Posts

10-09-2017

IN

1 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 5 of 9

2017-10-09, 10:26 AM

Hi there . I too am facing the same problem of automatic volume decrease during the Call .  However , i tried rebooting in Safe mode and made a call in Safe mode . 

It is working fine . There is no call volume decrease .

Options

1 Posts

02-24-2018

IN

6 Signins

54 Page Views

• Views: 54
  • Message 6 of 9

2018-02-24, 7:10 AM

Auto Decrese of call volume shown on screen as well. Everytime i have to manually increase the volume.

Options

1 Posts

06-10-2018

IN

1 Signins

22 Page Views

• Views: 22
  • Message 7 of 9

2018-06-10, 16:37 PM

I have the same problem also.Pls help

wrote:

wrote:

Hi Supps, 

Just to clarify, is it showing on the screen that the volume turns down automatically? Or it just based on the sound? 

For the meantime, try to boot it on Safe Mode and observe. Press and hold Power button until "Power off" shows then press and hold "Power off" until "Reboot to safe mode" shows and touch "OK". Let me know. 

Regards, 

Venice 

Moto-Lenovo Support 

wrote:

wrote:

Hi Supps, 

Regards, 

Venice 

Moto-Lenovo Support 

I am facing the same problem,pls resolve

wrote:

wrote:

Hi Supps, 

Regards, 

Venice 

Moto-Lenovo Support 

wrote:

wrote:

Hi Supps, 

Regards, 

Venice 

Moto-Lenovo Support 

Options

8 Posts

02-16-2018

IN

21 Signins

126 Page Views

• Views: 126
  • Message 8 of 9

2018-07-04, 6:59 AM

It's decreased in background only found after missed so many calls, it's automatically going below 20 %.

Options

1 Posts

07-21-2018

BW

3 Signins

16 Page Views

• Views: 16
  • Message 9 of 9

Low vol on calls lenova k8 note

2018-07-21, 18:02 PM

All of a sudden, on calls , the caller volune haa gone too low, all other audio apps are fine ..any solution or suggestion. The phone also switches off auotmatically and restarts ince when i make a call or answer an incoming call.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete