Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saiyed1
Serial Port
Views: 198
Message 301 of 307

Lenovo k8 software issues after Oreo update

Sir please solve this issue, after Oreo update phone heat up quickly even playing normal games and some heavy games like gta San Andreas crash after 5 to 10 min of plAying, I spent my 9000 thousand rupees to buy Lenovo k8 because I trust Lenovo, so please if you care your customers so provide proper update to fix this issues....🙏🙏🙏............sorry for bad englidh 

Varmadeee
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 178
Message 302 of 307

K8 note Phone get heats very fastly with small usage

From sterday onwards my k8 note mobile phone heats very much while usage for just 5mnts also while using simple apps like whatsapp and chrome 

Topu47
Blue Screen Again
Views: 93
Message 303 of 307

Re: K8 Note heating up due to high CPU usage after Android O update

Yes overheating and very fast battery drying and litey hang this is the problem please update in next update
Dragblitz99
Punch Card
Views: 85
Message 304 of 307

the best option to fix this problem is to format your phone by going into recovery mode to do that you'll have to switch off your phone first then while the phone is switched of press and hold the power button and the volume button for 10 sec and when the hard reset mode appears select recovery mode by pressing your volume up button once you've entered the recovery mode select reset/system by using your power button and choose mount system  then click on yes by using your power button to format your phone it'll work 100% Because that's how my lenovo k8 plus battery drainage got fixed on my Android oreo this will also work for k8 note

_Daddy_
What's DOS?
Views: 105
Message 305 of 307

Heating issue in Lenovo K8 Plus after Latest update

Highlighted
rifai1
Blue Screen Again
Views: 39
Message 306 of 307

My mobile is overheating after android oreo 8.0 updates . And it's consuming the battery very fast  sometimes it's cool but alot of times it heats alot even when charging .which makes me have to turn power off . And charge it on power off to let it cool . please how to fix this problem . I hoped that i didn't make system updates. My friends who didn't update to oreo version 8.o . Their mobile is excellent . Doesn't heat at all . Lenovo you must fix this issue because you should study it before sending the update which harmed the mobile.

Dragblitz99
Punch Card
Views: 35
Message 307 of 307

Try doing a factory data reset

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors