Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashishkardam
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,422
Message 11 of 317

Re: K8 Note heating up due to high CPU usage after Android O update

After oreo update, mobile is getting heated to high temperature, battery gets drain in 6 hours, charging takes more than 4 hours from 1% to 100%.

Problem starts after update only, using original charger, rest of SIM configurations, installed APPs, usage and external factors remains same, only thing which changes is update to oreo

Please provide appropriate patch ASAP

Admin note; post merged in, subject edited.

Ashishkardam
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,381
Message 12 of 317

Please provide a suitable patch quickly, your software team did a complete blunder and lenovo release the update without even testing, it heats like vehicle engine during summers, incant even use it as it gets heated to high temp as well as battery last 6 hours and mobile is on charging the full day, dont say it is CPU related issue, if u cant solve it please provide us the original patch of nougat. If lenovo cant solve this issue or need time to solve, provide us the older patch till then 

Chandru5
Punch Card
Views: 1,365
Message 13 of 317

I don't know what's wrong with Lenovo technical team Mi mobiles will give update on continuous basis nearly all are user friendly But Lenovo give update occassionally and loaded with many problems...SHAME ON YOU TEAM LENOVO

Aditya1405
Paper Tape
Views: 1,347
Message 14 of 317

I updated my k8 note today to oreo 8.0. Till now I am facing many problems like :

1. Phone is lagging even typing now. 

2. It is heating too much I have restarted  the device but still no luck with its heating issue I even did a factory reset but no hope. 

3. The phone is charging very slowly its been more than 40 mins while charing it but it got to a meesley 22%.

This device is my daily driver and this update is full of bugs. 

In future try to avoid forcing a half baked update, don't you lot have any good devs. 

Suncon22
What's DOS?
Views: 1,342
Message 15 of 317

Phone is draining like open tap & also heated up today is 2nd day of update & got so frustrate as no battery 

PL solve this matter 

It's just a time pass and that it's due to cpu use 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,323
Message 16 of 317

Hi guys,

Please wait for at least 48hours after a major update to see if issues with battery drain persist. If so then please share screenshots of battery stats when you are seeing battery drain/heating.

Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Lenovo Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems. Need help updating your profile? See here.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

K8note_arjun
Paper Tape
Views: 1,319
Message 17 of 317

Same problem for me.. lenevo team plz get some new update..and fix those bugs of heating & charging issue..and. Also battery life was not gdd..whats going on???

Sameer712
Punch Card
Views: 1,297
Message 18 of 317

Hi Lenovo Team, 

CPU and Memory usage is highly increased after updating to Android O. This is causing faster battery drain even if phone is on standby. This also resuting in high battery charging time. 

Thanks. 

Sameer712
Punch Card
Views: 1,295
Message 19 of 317

Adding CPU and Memory usage SS. 

Sameer712
Punch Card
Views: 1,281
Message 20 of 317

Hi Dev Team,

PFA cpu usage stats from adb top command.

Please check volte implementation. 

Thanks. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors