Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArijeetBasu
Fanfold Paper
Views: 521
Message 51 of 318

Re: K8 Note heating up due to high CPU usage after Android O update

Download Lenovo help app from playstore and login go to my products and click on detect my product and your device will be updated with the serial number.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 518
Message 52 of 318

@Sonu761 wrote:
Dear Daisy my phone is heating at 43 degree celsious temperature during charger then you say it's normal but now in my phone back side become a band and hole now what I do .
The service centers are say it's out of warranty now what's I do.
Please tell me reply soon.
And they take 2000RS FROM ME.

Hi Sonu761,

As requested please share us more information at supportforums@motorola.com as requested here.

Thanks

groupsdeepakg
Punch Card
Views: 509
Message 53 of 318

Hi Nikh, Daisy,

I have also updated my serial/IMEI information on Lenovo help app. Please help to check the issue of heating too much with Oreo update (done 3 days back) with Enhanced VOLTE enabled.

Thanks.
Vishwanshu
Punch Card
Views: 464
Message 54 of 318

@askthedon wrote:

Let me list out the points that you need to keep in mind when you launch the update:

1. Phone heating
  2. Over usage of CPU
  3. Extremely fast discharging, not even lasting half day
  4. For the 1st time after I bought this Lenovo K8 Note, it ever turned off itslef after a full charge(shame of the software guys for not doing a good job in putting together the hardware and the software the way they did initially)
  5. Lags on most screens
  6. Apps hanging(cant happen for that kind of RAM)
  7. No new interface and looks

Please correc tthe fast drain and over heating, its a real issue and I'm a busy person working in an office, I dont use camera and entertainment, understand that I cant spend time writing complaints and blogs. Please rest of you folk take this up and report all the isses and help the Lenovo team build a better update as soon as possible rather than telling us that there is no issue as such when there is. My phone is in the charging slot day in and day out, when am I supposed to use it?

@askthedon wrote:

Let me list out the points that you need to keep in mind when you launch the update:

1. Phone heating
  2. Over usage of CPU
  3. Extremely fast discharging, not even lasting half day
  4. For the 1st time after I bought this Lenovo K8 Note, it ever turned off itslef after a full charge(shame of the software guys for not doing a good job in putting together the hardware and the software the way they did initially)
  5. Lags on most screens
  6. Apps hanging(cant happen for that kind of RAM)
  7. No new interface and looks

Please correc tthe fast drain and over heating, its a real issue and I'm a busy person working in an office, I dont use camera and entertainment, understand that I cant spend time writing complaints and blogs. Please rest of you folk take this up and report all the isses and help the Lenovo team build a better update as soon as possible rather than telling us that there is no issue as such when there is. My phone is in the charging slot day in and day out, when am I supposed to use it?

Muffy13
Paper Tape
Views: 460
Message 55 of 318

After the latest update, the phone get heated and the apps are working slowing as against earlier. Why have  this problem occurred? Motorola guy provide solution.

ravigaur40
Punch Card
Views: 440
Message 56 of 318

Till now thousands of us have mentioned our problem (including me) which we are facing after the oreo update in LENOVO K8 NOTE and the only reply we got from lenovo official is that U SHOULD WAIT FOR SOMETIME as if its a movie and we should wait upto the climax or GIVE US MORE DETAILS. Such a careless attitude towards customer.

Instead of that they should say WE WILL RESOLVE THE PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND ASK OUR DEVELOPER TO PROVIDE A STABLE UPDATE...

And 1 more thing your programmers DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PROGRAMMING.

REALLY FRUSTRATED!!!!!

ravigaur40
Sam1081
What's DOS?
Views: 427
Message 57 of 318

I have Lenovo k8 note after Oreo update my heating up rapidly and even charge draining to fast .when i removed mobile from charging. It's 91% after 2 hrs without using mobile charging drained to 56%...toooo bad update.

Complaint
What's DOS?
Views: 424
Message 58 of 318

K8 Note heating up due to high CPU usage after Android O 8.0 update and battery backup low, charging slow
Please suggest me solition for Down grade/ any solution
Sameer712
Punch Card
Views: 418
Message 59 of 318

Hi guys, Now the cpu utilization is normal and battery life has been improved for me. Try to update apps to their latest version (especially the Google carrier services and other google apps) and reboot once. Thanks.
Dhirajlal
Blue Screen Again
Views: 402
Message 60 of 318

I have updated my phone on 30th april and today is 5th may and the problems are remain same. 

Admin note: Off topic content removed.
Stay on topic - Please keep discussion focused on a single product and set of symptoms..   Discussing multiple issues  & models in the same thread will make it impossible to identify a single solution.   If you are experiencing more than one issue, please look for existing threads for each symptom and start new ones as needed.  

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/K8-XT1902-Smartphones/Important-guidance-from-the-Community-Team/m-p/37...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors