05-05-2018 04:36 AM
After the last update of Oreo in my K8 Note I'm facing lots of problem regarding the heating issue. My handset was giving superb backup (battery) but after the last update it takes too much time to getting charged. And moreover the handset becomes so hot, to take calls I or make calls I had to think thrice.... Please guys solve this issue. It's battery backup capacity also decreased after the update. Please do something about it.... Looking forward for your reply.
05-05-2018 04:39 AM
I am also facing this issue. Phone is heating up a lot and also battery is not getting charged properly. It is taking 4 hours to charge from 5 to 55 percent (with turbo power connected).
05-07-2018 06:33 AM
Yesterday after about 8 hrs on full charge, battery my K8 Note was drained completely and it shut down. I charged it to full by keeping it shutdown which took 3 hours to charge full. But it drained again in just 6 hours. Today morning I charged again to 100% and to my surprise, it is now not heating that badly, also around 10 hours passed and it is still 68% left. Wondering whether the problem after Oreo update is solved!!!!
05-07-2018 07:49 AM
Please run your phone in safe mode for a while....and the problem will be solved.......
1. Press power button
2. When u see the power off option in the screen long press on that option....your phone will be automatically in the safe mode after restarting
3. Run your phone in safe mode for a while
4. Make sure at the bottom lwftof your phone screen "SAFE MODE" is written
5. In safe mode downloaded app will be disabled
6. After some time simply switch off your phone and power on your phone......I think the problem will be solved....I had also same problem...