Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jatan1
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,660
Message 1 of 9

K8 Note is Showing Corrupt SD card

Lenovo K8 note is Showing Corrupt SD card. I formatted sd card more than 2-3 times. I thought sd card may have issues. So i bought the new sd card which was not showing on device only. New sd card is perfectly working in other devices. Infact the old sd card is also working on other devices. I lost around 20gb of data because of this worst phone. Automatically data was deleted

Give some updates &  improve your service

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,553
Message 2 of 9

Re: K8 Note is Showing Corrupt SD card

Hi Jatan1,

That's odd. How are you setting up the SD card --is it just external storage? Also, try to factory reset the phone but make sure to back up your data before proceeding.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums

MRDragonborn
What's DOS?
Views: 1,368
Message 3 of 9

Lenovo K8 Note showing corrupted SD card ..

At first I thought it was just some minor issues but nope .. I changed like 2 or 3 different sd cards but same problem .. corrupted SD card .. but the sd cards are all fine .. deleted and repaired sd SD card many times but not solving anything .. pls help 16gb data lost .. Nanda kore wa .. 😓

Anees_Mon
SCSI Port
Views: 1,227
Message 4 of 9

Sir Jaisy,

I also thought it was a problem with my SD card and wasted my money buying a new SD card. Both of them worked perfectly in other phones except this. I too tried formatting it a couple time but ended up in vain.

I also tried formatting it in a other filesystems such as FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS, etc.

The card will work fine after every format just for just a few hours after which it will show corrupted.

Please assist me or else I am thinking to take this to the higher department.

Screenshot_20190308-203524.pngThis is what happens after every SD card format.

Highlighted
Subhrasaha
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,192
Message 5 of 9

Re: Lenovo K8 Note showing corrupted SD card ..

This seems insane. I am also facing such issues with my Lenovo k 8 note. Now feeling g cheated to use Lenovo k 8 note. Previously I was using k3 note. It has some imei issue now this k 8 note started showing as card corrupt.
Formated many times the phone and changed sd cards as well. Lost around 8 gb of memories due to this silly device. Now onwards will never purchase any Lenovo device and will advice my known not to buy Lenovo. These devices are meant to last for 1 yr only. Just to their validity of 1 year warranty...
Anees_Mon
SCSI Port
Views: 1,161
Message 6 of 9

I formatted my device twice before taking it to the Lenovo Authorised Service Centre today in Kochi, Kerala. They told me that the phone must softwared to resolve the sd card corrupt issue and it would cost ₹600 as the device was out of warranty. Thank god, I set a deal that I would pay only if SD Card works fine, to which they agreed.

And they softwared the device twice trying to get it done. Failing which they asked me to submit the device for further reporting it to Lenovo.

Somehow, I smartly rejected the request otherwise I would get a 12,000 ruppes bill after a couple of weeks taking advantage that my device was out of warranty.

Moderator comment: Post edited to conform with the Community Rules. Keep it clean and civil. Fair warning.

Subhrasaha
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,151
Message 7 of 9

Lenovo phones are meant just to last only 1 yr... Shame on lenovo

IshankJha740
Paper Tape
Views: 519
Message 8 of 9

Even after resetting twice..still it is showing corrupted.
Akshay_Tyagi
Paper Tape
Views: 418
Message 9 of 9

This is pathetic f on Lennovo....I am fedup facing SD card issue....it works sporadically.

Tried 1-2 different micro SD cards...same problem with every card.

Why I have to keep formatting it...every time? 

Please fix this issue....it's causing lot of frustration and distrust among customers for Lennovo brand.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors