09-29-2017 06:22 AM
Facimd below issues-
1. Notification light does not work at all on my k8 plus
2. Also, proximity sensor is not working
3. Messages icon on home page
doesnot show new messages
09-29-2017 12:03 PM
Hey Andy the Admin,
I never have intention to hurt developers but you people don't know your job(I feel). As you people know that customers buy your phone so that they get better features than other brand. But when you cheated us then abusing is the only way otherwise you never reply to any problem. Lenovo is world worst company who cheat their customer. You are nowhere in Mobile market. Xiaomi is getting popular day by day. And you are the competitor of companies like lava, Micromax,Intex in India. Your developers does not know anything (small bugs like notification led or security patch of September) then why u hire them.
I request you Andi to show this message to your concerns team so that they can know what people think about you.
But it is truth that you always want you profit and always cheat your customer.
All the readers please like this post so that you can express your anger towards Lenovo.
10-01-2017 02:25 AM
There is System UI Tuner in K8 plus. But there is no such an option for enabling led notification. For enabling System UI Tuner in K8 Plus, follow these steps;
1. Just scroll down the notification tray.
2. Press and hold the setting icon in top right corner, for 5-10 sec.
3. Now open the settings and scroll down to bottom.
4. You can see a new option under 'System' head called 'System UI Tuner'.
5. Choose 'System UI Tuner' and select the option 'Status Bar' for enabling battery percentage in notification tray.
6. Now scroll down to bottom and u can see an option called 'Battery' and select the option 'Always Show Percentage'. Now u can see battery % in the battery icon in notification tray.
Usually in Android 7, Pulse led Notification is enabling from the the settings, under the head Notifications. And from the notification there is an option called Pulse LED Notification from the Cog button... But there is no such an option in Cog button...
I think lenovo will roll out an updation for fixing this Pulse LED Notification issue.
10-01-2017 02:41 AM
>>> Post split to a new thread
10-01-2017 07:07 PM
Hello mods & developers, can u please share any word that you have identified this bug n working to fix it.
Else we can give you detailed report about this bug even video also.
A humble request please fix this bug.
10-04-2017 10:14 AM - last edited on 10-04-2017 10:59 AM by Andy_Lenovo
LED notification light is not given...I have watched a video in youtube,in that mobile there was a led notification light ...is there any remedy??I bought my mobile just 2 days ago...
Admin note; post merged in, subject edited.