Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo PhonesK8 [XT1902] Smartphones
All Forum Topics
Options

3949 Posts

12-01-2016

Philippines

1423 Signins

85486 Page Views

• Views: 85486
  • Message 21 of 24

Re: K8 note NMB26.54-71 slow motion camera only works on the 5 mega pixel rear camera

2019-01-24, 17:24 PM

wrote:

I have replied with image and no responce ???

Thanks for the picture and sorry for the delay. May I know the version of your camera? Also, have  you tried other camera app if same issue persist? 

-Daisy

Options

44 Posts

01-20-2017

India

69 Signins

683 Page Views

• Views: 683
  • Message 22 of 24

Re: K8 note NMB26.54-71 slow motion camera only works on the 5 mega pixel rear camera

2019-01-25, 9:14 AM

It happens with only the inbuikt camera app and not other app ...when I bought the cell phone they told me you will get camera update from leneovo Moto 

But in playstore no where I see the app so I can update nor Lenovo sends any update ...

I had one more issue ..someone banned me and I am totally feel bad with the service , forum or products ...u banned me who choose three products continues ...

I know there are rules ...I agree we do it because of ur late response and not quick ..even the camera u replied late ....didnt u??

I responded the one who banned me with Avery bad review ... I am sure u guys have full access to edit my message or delete it or bann etc 

I am waiting for new phone arriavl with Asus or Nokia ..I will go with it by exchanging the model 

Keep this model or service within you 

Thanks for late response and my camera app version is 6.17.17.3_mtk.....u could not give response ...I am giving that it ....also tanks for banning me I can tell my friends to give other companies so that atleats they will give updates 

Let me tell u a story 

My friend bough Asus Zenfone max pro m1

She told me buy the same 

I was like I love Lenovo , I'll buy new Lenovo k8 note it's stock 

I regret now 

She had volte issue , no matter no minute she got volte system issue update as well as camera upadte 

Now I feel why we simply trsut company anywhes thanks 

If u can really try to Lenovo and tell them send system updates ....do it or your help is useless don't help me ....

Options

44 Posts

01-20-2017

India

69 Signins

683 Page Views

• Message 23 of 24

2019-01-25, 9:20 AM

I have also taken screenshot to let my friends know this is what happens if you guys purchase Lenovo products ....kindly be aware ...

J haveI have taken both screenshot of banned as well as ur late reply ....

Thanks just feel like hitting this phone and put it in garbage for fakeing us with camera and updates 

13500 huge amount of money even when I go to shops I say the same if someone is looking for lenovo "if u have issues you never get updates or solved " even in the service center they do not know how to fix the issue ...I say the same I already updated all things through WhatsApp ...whatver happen with me Daisy 

Options

44 Posts

01-20-2017

India

69 Signins

683 Page Views

• Message 24 of 24

2019-02-05, 7:24 AM

I sent pictures , version of camera but still no reply ...u guys only kno to bann.....

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms