Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kiranmanoj007
Fanfold Paper
Views: 494
Message 91 of 150

Re: K8 note restarting repeatedly after oreo update

Guys factory reset isn't helping anyone. 

Taking it to the service centre helped, they changed my motherboard saying it was the ota update error messed up the motherboard it seems. Someone said something about the ota problem as well. And I also have a bend on my phone near the power and volume botton, it's cause of the pressure from the pocket on the phone it's made of poor metal maybe cause it easily hends. And you can get the motherboard if u have it u der warranty that's how I got it. And mine was fixed after they replaced the motherboard. 

I bought the Asus Zenfone 5z now. But I'll still try to help with any errors here. 

badk3k
Paper Tape
Views: 510
Message 92 of 150

i wanted to ask, whether the hardware issue gets fixed in the warranty, because my warranty is going to expire in a week
Kiranmanoj007
Fanfold Paper
Views: 508
Message 93 of 150

Yes it does bro. They fixed mine for free. 

badk3k
Paper Tape
Views: 500
Message 94 of 150

did they also fixed the dent on the side of your phone, betwwen the power button and volume buttons ?
Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 434
Message 95 of 150

I too faced same problem after the latest oreo update and gave it to Trivandrum (in Kerala) Service centre. They said the water indicator has turned red so its a water damge case hence no warranty, which will never happen since i take good care of my phone. They told its a mother board problem after one month so will be expensive to do out of warranty. After reading this forum i came to know it was due to update and not water. So i called the customer care and told them about it and they instructed to take it to near by service centre which is Palakkad. I explained the issue to them for which they said, they are not sure about if it comes under warranty. Anyhow all the issues told above are same about my phone. Hope for the best.

ManojDevassy
Blue Screen Again
Views: 411
Message 96 of 150

Hi,

My build number is OMB27.43-62. My phone keeps restarting after the update. Please let me know the solution.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 401
Message 97 of 150

@Anonymous_User wrote:

I too faced same problem after the latest oreo update and gave it to Trivandrum (in Kerala) Service centre. They said the water indicator has turned red so its a water damge case hence no warranty, which will never happen since i take good care of my phone. They told its a mother board problem after one month so will be expensive to do out of warranty. After reading this forum i came to know it was due to update and not water. So i called the customer care and told them about it and they instructed to take it to near by service centre which is Palakkad. I explained the issue to them for which they said, they are not sure about if it comes under warranty. Anyhow all the issues told above are same about my phone. Hope for the best.

Hi peacelover94,

We would like to get more information about your case. Please email your details to apsocial@motorola.com. Share the center's name and location and a copy of your job sheet or reference number. We want to help. We will properly escalate your concern.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 373
Message 98 of 150

Thanks alot for the reply. I have sent mail as you instructed. Hope it will be fixed.

chinia
Fanfold Paper
Views: 368
Message 99 of 150

Why are u asking for this to your customer ? Everybody except you is sure that the problem started in every k8 note handset after oreo 8.0 update . Instead of resolving the update issue , you are sending everyone to your service centre where your staff says that some hardware issue is there . Can you tell me one thing that before Oreo update , why there wasn't

a single hardware fault and k8 was said the best handset available in market of lenovo brand ?

smita2203
Fanfold Paper
Views: 343
Message 100 of 150

Hi,

I am still getting the same issue after FDR.Phone is getting hang and keep on rebooting.

If i will get the display, then also phone is restaring and only lenovo symbol page is displaying.

If is there any other solution, Please let us know.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors