Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chinia
Fanfold Paper
Views: 483
Message 81 of 150

Re: K8 note restarting repeatedly after oreo update

Is there any patch released after 25 may by Lenovo ?

Dass_civil
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 434
Message 82 of 150

will it clear all the data?
Dass_civil
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 430
Message 83 of 150

will it clear all the data other than system files such as phots,videos and etc.,?
Dass_civil
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 430
Message 84 of 150

will it clear all my data other than system files such as photos,videos and etc.?
Dass_civil
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 423
Message 85 of 150

will it clear all the data other than system files such as phots,videos and etc.,?

jitendrachinia
Blue Screen Again
Views: 404
Message 86 of 150

i installed the latest july patch but restart problem not solved yet.
very poor solution by lenovo.
finally i exchanged my k8 note with nokia 7 plus.
rishabhkaushik
Paper Tape
Views: 379
Message 87 of 150

I went to the Service center and they did a software update. Now its working fine. 

It's a problem of OTA firmware update. It's ridiculous..

eladiti
Paper Tape
Views: 351
Message 88 of 150

hi, factory reset has not solved the problem for me.

my almost 1 year old lenovo k8 note started rebooting twice-thrice a day... to a point when it started becoming unusable.

- i tried factory reset twice. didn't solve the problem

- i took it to the lenovo service centre where they did a software update - didn't solve the problem

- i took it to the service centre again where they said they changed the power switch and the sub-board. didnt solve the problem

- i took it to the service centre yet again and now they don't believe me when i say its still rebooting.

please help me. my warranty will expire in a month. what are my rights? is my money wasted?

badk3k
Paper Tape
Views: 323
Message 89 of 150

Hello everyone, my device started bootlooping from yesterday, so i visited the nearest lenovo customer service centre today. I gave my phone for a check to the mechanic present there as they told me to wait for an hour or so and let me know about the problem my device is having. After waiting for an hour, they came up telling me that the bootlooping is caused by an hardware issue and not a software issue, so i asked whether this issue will be fixed within warranty, as my phone is still in warranty peroid but they're telling me to get this issue fixed by changing the motherboard which costs around 7k rs. I asked the mechanic there, for telling me what issue is my device going through, to which he said that my device has a slight dent in between the volume up & down button. This dent was caused in a minor fall which took place way back in november 2017. So i told him this thing, to which he said that its not upto us, its upon the device when it starts misbehaving. So i told him to just factory reset my phone, to which he says its not a software issue and not ready to reset. Please take action towards the trouble caused by the device. Customers are not satisfied with this update, now im planning to reset it and flash custom rom on my device.

Regards

@Sknote

badk3k
Paper Tape
Views: 273
Message 90 of 150

Hello everyone, my device started bootlooping from yesterday, so i visited the nearest lenovo customer service centre today. I gave my phone for a check to the service as they told me to wait for an hour or so and let me know about the problem my device is having. After waiting for an hour, they came up telling me that the bootlooping is caused by an hardware issue and not a software issue, so i asked whether this issue will be fixed within warranty, as my phone is still in warranty peroid but they're telling me to get this issue fixed by changing the motherboard which costs around 7k rs. I asked the mechanic there, for telling me what issue is my device going through, to which he said that my device has a slight dent in between the volume up & down button. This dent was caused in a minor fall which took place way back in november 2017. So i told him this thing, to which he said that its not upto us, its upon the device when it starts misbehaving. So i told him too just factory reset my phone, to which he says its not a software issue and not ready to reset. Please take action towards the trouble caused by the device. Customers are not satisfied with this update, now im planning to reset it and flash custom rom on my device.

Regards

@Sknote

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors