Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rathz
Paper Tape
Views: 5,142
Message 1 of 18

K8 plus,freeze at Lenovo logo screen after starting Android

Today my k8 plus got hangs while watching youtube, I restarted, now I can not start Android, It freezes in the Blue box Lenovo logo screen after asking password. I waited for 2 hours still not starting.

Guru
Views: 4,999
Message 2 of 18

Re: K8 plus,freeze at Lenovo logo screen after starting Android

Hey,
Try hard resetting the phone.
Regards,
Amal

If I helped you HIT KUDOS

If I solved Your issue Mark it as Solution                                                                                               

EmilyBaker
Punch Card
Views: 4,981
Message 3 of 18

An Lenovo device white screen of death would occur when you are using an application. If you meet this situation, you can:

1. Reboot your device

Try to restart your phone by long press the Power button at first. If it does not work, you can remove the battery from the device and put it back. Then just relaunch it. Rebooting an Android device can often solve many problems.

2. Clear App caches and data

You can go to Settings> Applications> Application Manager and then a list of Apps will be displayed. Just select the application that you have used just now to enter its App Info page. Finally tap on Clear data and Clear cache.

3. Uninstall problematic or unwanted application

Navigate to Settings> Applications> Application Manager to find out the target App also. Next, you need to click on Uninstall option on the App Info page.

4. Move App to internal memory

In most instances, internal memory is the right place for applications. Thus, you can move the App to internal memory to make an attempt. To do that, you can visit Settings> Apps to choose the software you want to move. Next, you will enter the App Info page of the selected App. Just elect Storage and tap on Move to internal storage.
Ani111
Blue Screen Again
Views: 4,923
Message 4 of 18

@rathz wrote:

Today my k8 plus got hangs while watching youtube, I restarted, now I can not start Android, It freezes in the Blue box Lenovo logo screen after asking password. I waited for 2 hours still not starting.

I too faced this problem 3-4 time. Sometimes while reboot phone hangs at Blue Lenovo logo screen for several minutes. Once it stuck for around 45-50 mins. At that point of time there is no option to turn off phone because nothing is responsive and yes because of non removal battery I was unable to remove battery and turn it off. So I thought it will be stuck at that screen until full battery drain but luckily it automatically start booting after 45-50 mins. 

This is a very big bug. Fix this ASAP.

Shivamkg
What's DOS?
Views: 4,586
Message 5 of 18

i did reboot my phn on all modes (recovery,normal,fast mood) bt still phn getting on and off after every 5 sec with its logo page.

reallypreetham
What's DOS?
Views: 4,007
Message 6 of 18

How do I fix it? Because it happened to my phone today (03 - Nov - 2018) 

reallypreetham
What's DOS?
Views: 4,006
Message 7 of 18

How do I fix it? Because it happened to my phone today (03 - Nov - 2018)
Bhushan211
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,998
Message 8 of 18

Facing the same ... restarting in every 2-3 seconds from LOGO Screen and I tried Safe mode reboot, had pressed the Power off button, but nothings working.....

Please help...

Mahesh268
Punch Card
Views: 3,959
Message 9 of 18

Did your problem solved..? if yes, tell me what you did, because i am also facing the same issue now..??

Dragblitz99
Punch Card
Views: 3,549
Message 10 of 18

Try to do a hard reset

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors