cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sajant
What's DOS?
Views: 688
Message 31 of 63

Re: K8 plus switching off automatically.

Hi,

I also have the same issue (from today morning).

Tried your suggestion - "Safe mode" and the problem got disappeared. Can you please guide me to fix this problem? If any specific app is causing it, how to identify that?

Thank you for the support.

Augustine2
Paper Tape
Views: 643
Message 32 of 63

Hi,

My Lenovo K8 Plus is getting switched off automastically after every span of 1 hour or less, it began after my phone got updated to Android Oreo. It's been 2-3 days now since it has been repeatedly happening? I tried switching of the battery saver and even went to the safe mode but there is no change to this dilemma! Kindly help..... A .S. A. P.?

Augustine2
Paper Tape
Views: 640
Message 33 of 63

Hi, my Lenovo K8 Plus is getting switched off automatically from the next day it was updated to Oreo android. It has been happening for 2-3 days and I'm still facing the probably even after following these instructions what should I do? It gets switched off after every hour!
Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 562
Message 34 of 63

Lenovo k8plus,8.0, automatic switch off trouble

After Oreo update , whenever I restart my device, my device gets switched off automatically and exactly after 1hour of the previous restart, so I switch on my device again but again after 1hour gets switched off automatically and this continues. But if I keep my display on continuously after such restart the automatic switch off problem stops. This problem persists even in safe mode.

This is the only issue Iam facing after Oreo update. Please lenovo fix this problem.

Former Employee
Views: 518
Message 35 of 63

Re: Lenovo k8plus,8.0, automatic switch off trouble

@Anonymous_User wrote:

After Oreo update , whenever I restart my device, my device gets switched off automatically and exactly after 1hour of the previous restart, so I switch on my device again but again after 1hour gets switched off automatically and this continues. But if I keep my display on continuously after such restart the automatic switch off problem stops. This problem persists even in safe mode.

This is the only issue Iam facing after Oreo update. Please lenovo fix this problem.

Please see suggested troubleshooting steps here. Some customer solved it by doing a factory reset.

I suggest safely removing your SD card if you have it.

-Daisy

Highlighted
GEEKOFIA
Blue Screen Again
Views: 519
Message 36 of 63

[BUG] K8 Plus Random Power Off

I know there are some posts for this issue and all are posted by noob users,nevermind !.One of them not written a single line in the issue description and some are not following the instructions who wants to help !

Note : My K8+ is dead therefore i am writing it otherwise i could have fixed it for myself.For this issue my smart user (sbsingh) is assigned to report the bug.

In One Line

In stock nougat ( NMC 26.74-31 _31 , NMC 26.74-45_49 and latest Nougat till Oreo) while using chrome,youtube,playstore,dialer phone power off automatically and we have to power on manually.

In Details

• After opening above applications to use,after 15-20 seconds the screen turns off automatically regardless activity or inactivity on that app (not screen off time out which is is set to 30mins of inactivity).
  • Then some times the LED keps blinking and some times not but the buttons as well as fingerprint sensors are dead in either cases and requires power on manually.
  • In safemode there is no different behaviour though i was expecting some.

Affected Versions

• Only facing on Nougat 7.1.1.
  • Till now no issue in Oreo for me but going to check again.

Logs

• Logs are still to be captured by some users (as i said my k8+ is no more).

Possible Reasons

• Maybe display driver issue.
  • Initially thinking that may be some script on particular webpage on chrome cusing this but it's not.

Users Facing This Issue & Their Opinions

Active Community (Users,Testers and Devs)

In case if i am offline on this forum you can find me and my fellows in this telegram group. For bug reports,development,discussion we are always here >  GEEKOFIA COMMUNITY .

GEEKOFIA
Blue Screen Again
Views: 496
Message 37 of 63

I don't know how these guys are senior agent ! all they suggest is a factory reset.

What you think we never did that ? or just see some unusual behaviour and start writing here ?

Shreyshi
Blue Screen Again
Views: 511
Message 38 of 63

My phone gets switch off even its charged and doesn't get switch on what should i do

Former Employee
Views: 447
Message 39 of 63

@GEEKOFIA wrote:

I don't know how these guys are senior agent ! all they suggest is a factory reset.

What you think we never did that ? or just see some unusual behaviour and start writing here ?

I actually suggested something that worked for other users. It might also work for you guys. Have you tried it? Have you also tried Safe mode?

-Daisy

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums

DBTodankar
What's DOS?
Views: 429
Message 40 of 63

Did you get the solution??

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors