Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vineet25
What's DOS?
Views: 415
Message 1 of 4

K8 sound not clear when on call voice from the other end is fragmented / breaks

Lenovo K8 sound not clear when on call. The voice from the other end is fragmented / breaks.

The receiver of call hears my sound clearly without any disturbance.

What to do...I am fad up with the same. Sometimes i think why i purchased it?

is there any solution?

Vineet

Admin note; subject edited for clarity

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 343
Message 2 of 4

Re: K8 sound not clear when on call voice from the other end is fragmented / breaks

Hi vineet25,

This is odd.Is this issue happening to all your calls?How about for music/videos? Are you using any headset?

Try the following steps:

1.While on a call attempt to use the speakerphone or a wired headset to see if the issue persists. If the issue exists while using another method, the problem is likely related to the signal strength or coverage area.
- You may experience distorted audio while at the highest setting; try decreasing the volume slightly

2. Check signal strength
- If you are experiencing this problem only in certain areas, or certain times of the day, it could indicate a network issue. You may contact your carrier about this.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

Milannaughty
What's DOS?
Views: 136
Message 3 of 4

Re: K8 sound not clear when on call voice from the other end is fragmented / breaks

I have the same issue with whatsapp whatsapp only. Wheb I call to someone the sound I can hear is always in piece/broken. However, when someone calls me then its working fine. I am using high speed broadband so no connectivity issues. Can you plz help me. I am annoyed since long. I have tried reinstalling Whatsapp but issue is the same.

Kalnory
SCSI Port
Views: 115
Message 4 of 4

Motorola has replaced my phone twice for this known issue...

TWICE.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors