cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
droy
Blue Screen Again
Views: 164
Message 11 of 22

Re: Lenovo K8 Enable 3G data for non VOLTE SIM(2nd SIM)

It means i can use airtel 3g data on second sim with out loosing jio network for sim 1.

But when i try to enable data for sim 2 it is becoming a 4g slot and sim 1 is switching as 3g slot and jio is loosing signal.

Still my issue remain same, not able to use airtel 3g data on sim 2 without loosing jio 4g signal on sim 1.

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 152
Message 12 of 22

Moderator comment: Uncivil / disrespectful posts have been removed from view. The expectation of civility and respect are non-negotiable. Fair warning.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee.

timkamat
Punch Card
Views: 151
Message 13 of 22

This is not possible. If you are using Jio sim , you need to keep it enabled at all times for data. Enabling data on another sim will definitely make it lose signal as it is a 4g only service. Lenovo k8 doesn't have dual 4g standby. 

rk7751
Punch Card
Views: 144
Message 14 of 22

Mind blowing..

Moderator comment: Post edited to conform with the Community Rules. No campaigning/incitement to campaign.

Jay24hghu23
Token Ring
Views: 136
Message 15 of 22

Now I am not stopping I keep posting still not getting answer. 

My question is simple 

Give us Moto camera 2 or camera 2 api.

We are unable to use other camera app. Just Look mostly in this price range all device giving camera 2 API support at least up to level 3.

If you are unable to provide camera 2 API give us Moto camera 2 

Lenovo k8 plus camera app buggy as you know very well. You updated it with Moto  why not in Lenovo device. Why initially provide Moto camera in our device.

What about yellowish photo in night. It's one year still not provide update. 

Moderator comment: The agent did not remove the post and this post has been edited to conform with the Community Rules. Keep it civil, and keep it impersonal. Fair warning.

Jay24hghu23
Token Ring
Views: 134
Message 16 of 22

All k8 plus user please post and help me otherwise nothing happen. Lenovo crushing us. They didn't care about Lenovo customer.

Jay24hghu23
Token Ring
Views: 105
Message 17 of 22

Anjith2, 

Thanks for your reply.

1. I am posted same reply and at last abuse They delded. They know all problem but behave like they don't know.they may be think we are fool then we buy lenovo device. From few days I am posted same reply withiout When we get Moro camera 2 for k8 note / plus.they know from starting k8 plus has shutter lag in depth mode. But they didn't reply and deleted my post.
  2. Same problem exist in Moto g5s plus and they resolve ( reduce shutter lag )by providing Moto camera 2 and what about k8 series user 3. Yellowish photo in night when they solve it and why we go to pro mode and adjust mannual setting most of device has dual tone led flash but they don't have such problem refer your device for example.
  3.  if they are unable to provide Moto camera 2 then give us camera 2 API. We use another camera app.
  4. .still no volte update for another carrier.

And please reply instead of deleting post.

Anjith2
Serial Port
Views: 102
Message 18 of 22

Bro it's because they buy Moto and the name Moto got reputation.the first phone American company good specifications etc. In the case of Lenovo ******* you guess the **____** . So Lenovo is now concentrating on Moto devices that's why no 9.0 pie update. Security patch update gap 3 month etc.

If they don't give importance to Moto it will collapse like Lenovo did.

Moto is the last Card they have they won't jeopardise it by giving importance to Lenovo products.

That's why Moto got it's pie update bug fixes.

Regards 

A K8 Note user

Highlighted
rk7751
Punch Card
Views: 90
Message 19 of 22

This is how the forum is controlled ???. .. .. first you ask to post the problems happening after update...then woosh no reply at all to this....then post removal...

Moderator comment: Post edited to conform with the Community Rules. Keep it clean.

Jay24hghu23
Token Ring
Views: 82
Message 20 of 22

I am not begging for Android 9.0 update I am begging for bug fixes and major feature update. Which are not provided by Lenovo.

Above I described all the major bugs for which you have to provide update just learn from other company they provide update for their 4-5K phone.you give only security patch within 3 months add some feature within this.

When we get Moto camera 2 or enable camera 2 API 

Update for yellowish photos in night with flash 

Volte for other carrier

Now don't delete post.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals