I am facing this problem recently

Please check the steps above- Daisy

Bhushan211
Fanfold Paper
Views: 564
Message 131 of 440

Re: K8 note restarting repeatedly after oreo update

Hello Guru,

Thanks for the info, but doing a factory reset will clear my Phone data... is it?

I'm facing the same problem, from the last night My Lenovo K8 Note keeps restarting its own in every 1-2 seconds from the Lenovo LOGO screen.

Reqsh
Paper Tape
Views: 563
Message 132 of 440

Auto restart several times in a day.

My K8 not smartphone is automatically reatart several times in a day. If I use frequently then it's fine but if screen goes off then after few minutes or seconds it gets restart automatically. Please suggest.

BongGanotice
Paper Tape
Views: 692
Message 133 of 440

Auto Reboot/Restart Bug/Issue

Hi everyone. How to resolve this bug/issue? Is there anyone here encountered my problem. Please help me guys. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Karam007
Paper Tape
Views: 669
Message 134 of 440

Re: Automatic restarted #lenono k8 note

Karam007
Paper Tape
Views: 701
Message 135 of 440

K8 Restart frequently

I had two issues with my Lenovo k8 Note:-

1) The phone starts getting extremely overheated even within 2-3 mins of restart. It’s even become unbearable to hold.

2) Very frequent reboot/restart.

My phone is ever since handled with all due care/handling. And I use my phone for very nominal workout of some browsing, whatapp, etc applications. This problem started ~2 months back and getting worse day by day. I feel its started after installing software updates (oreo update or something similar). I have worked out for (a) resetting my phone (i.e. Company’s setting), (b) safemode working, etc (some other suggested things in this forum) but my issue doesn’t get resolved.

Please address this issue and get it resolved.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 624
Message 136 of 440

Re: K8 Restart frequently

@Karam007 wrote:

I had two issues with my Lenovo k8 Note:-

1) The phone starts getting extremely overheated even within 2-3 mins of restart. It’s even become unbearable to hold.

2) Very frequent reboot/restart.

My phone is ever since handled with all due care/handling. And I use my phone for very nominal workout of some browsing, whatapp, etc applications. This problem started ~2 months back and getting worse day by day. I feel its started after installing software updates (oreo update or something similar). I have worked out for (a) resetting my phone (i.e. Company’s setting), (b) safemode working, etc (some other suggested things in this forum) but my issue doesn’t get resolved.

Please address this issue and get it resolved.

Can you verify if you're having issue when it's in Safe mode?

Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and IMEI-- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Lenovo Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

-Daisy

BloodReaper360
What's DOS?
Views: 655
Message 137 of 440

Lenovo k8 note restart

My lenovo k8 note keeps on restarting. First I thought it was a problem due to any update in app or any such things. Then I  tried to hard reset the phone, but to my surprise the problem still persists. Guess even a little heat as such tha of opening a camera is causing the phone to restart any help would be appreciated. Thanks 

sen5k
What's DOS?
Views: 1,291
Message 138 of 440

Re: K8 note restarting repeatedly after oreo android 8.0.0 update

Me too facing the same restart issue. I checked with Lenovo customer care they told due to some new software k8 note getting restart automaticaly ... after Nov 15th 2018 Lenovo may release new software.

Abdulladm
What's DOS?
Views: 603
Message 139 of 440

My phone restart

My phone makes restart about 20 times daily and require the pattern every time to start Android system please help me to solve this problem

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors