Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,560
Message 140 of 440

Re: My phone restart

@Abdulladm wrote:

My phone makes restart about 20 times daily and require the pattern every time to start Android system please help me to solve this problem

Please try the suggested troubleshooting steps above. Thanks!

-Daisy

arjundixit48a
SCSI Port
Views: 6,338
Message 141 of 440

Lenovo K8 Note is into boot-loop.Restarting automatically without any command.

Hello Lenovo Team,

My Lenovo K8 note was working fine till yesterday. I keep very less data in the internal storage of the phone. I periodically transfer all my files in my Lenovo G50-70 laptop. Yesterday, when I checked for software update, there was one to be downloaded & installed, though I didn't noticed the details of that update. After if was downloaded and started installing my phone switched off automatically and restarted. The phone hung in between the booting process (The screen when lenovo logo flips thrice or more). It automatically restarted again but hung again in between the process just like the previous time. This happened 5 or 6 times. Then for once the process went upto the home screen, where I could just use it for 1-2 minutes then it booted again. I have not rooted my device even once. It was updated to Oreo 8.0 some months ago. No problem like this since then till yesterday. Then I was concerned what is going on in my phone. I quickly googled the problem and visited the lenovo community for help. I saw many posts where users faced similar problem. I followed some of the solutions that was told by Lenovo team for recovery of my phone.

As phone was not getting switched On till the home screen appears so safe mode starting of the phone was not possible. I tried to hard reset it as per the instructions given by one of the Lenovo support team  member. I wiped all the data/did factory reset. Then started the device. It started like a new device. I did basic settings required for the phone to start. Just as I reached stage where phone asks google account ifo during setup, I clicked keyboard to enter username, It hung in there again & restarted. The phone continuously restarted many times automatically. I again tried doing hard reset. This time hard reset was also not working. I tried many times. The phone continued the frustration ON & OFF cycle till the battery drained to 0% (maybe). I tried 10 minutes after that, It started normally & reached the stage where google account information is needed during setup. I connected charger because there was almost zero battery. I entered my credentials and pressed Next option. It started processing and then again started the same frustrating cycle.

I removed it from charging. Next time when the phone stopped the cycle due to battery draining to zero, I again started it next morning, It started normally again (this time I didn't plugged in the charging, though there was almost zero battery). I entered my google crredentials, the phone switched off due to no power. I tried all combinations possible. Prayed to god as well. But nothing worked. I am out of my warranty period & a loyal lenovo customer, but this kind of experience, I do not want to face again. Kindly help me, if anyone could diagnose what could be the problem. The device was working very normally well before yesterday's evening.

Please help lenovo team. Please. 

Tworacingflags
Paper Tape
Views: 6,118
Message 142 of 440

Re: Lenovo K8 Note is into boot-loop.Restarting automatically without any command.

I'm facing the exact same problem. The people at lenovo service centre informed me that a future update will solve the problem but that they have no idea when it is releasing. I just wish they'd atleast release information pertaining to this. If there's actually such update or its just a bluff. If there isn't any I have to go buy a new phone.

Tworacingflags
Paper Tape
Views: 6,144
Message 143 of 440

Update to fix bootlooped/bricked/restarting lenovo k8 note

Recently my lenovo k8 note suddenly went into a bootloop out of the blue. I had not tempered with its software and it was properly updated. Even a hard reset didn't fix it. A quick look online made me realise that a lot of lenovo k8 note users were having the same problems. Even the repair shops said a lot of these phones had come for repair. The people at lenovo service centre took one glance at it and said that there's an update coming to fix it and right now they can't do anything until it's here. They claimed they didn't know when the update would be released. 

As a loyal lenovo user still sitting with a broken phone I wish to know the truth of this. Will the looping lenovo k8 note be fixed by an update? If yes how long will it take for it to be released. I'm currently without a smartphone and need to know if I should think of buying a new one or wait a while and that the phone can be fixed. 

Waiting for any news that can help.

Highlighted
udhayakumar2
Paper Tape
Views: 2,528
Message 144 of 440

Re: Lenovo K8 Note Auto Restart

I am using lenovo k8 note.and its restart repeatly without any key press and sometimes not power on.whats problem pls help me pls give solution

udhayakumar2
Paper Tape
Views: 2,527
Message 145 of 440

Re: Lenovo K8 Note Auto Restart

I have already factory reset and hard reset and i gave service center he told a mother board problem.i have warrenty remaining 4 months.pls help me
arjundixit48a
SCSI Port
Views: 2,514
Message 146 of 440

Re: K8 Restart frequently

@Agent_Daisy , I did started my K8 NOTE in SAFE MODE too, but the problem of automatic reboot and phone in bootcycle still persists. Luckily, Once my phone started for 5 minutes or so. I have installed nov 5 patch in that short period. But the phone is not getting out of that bootcycle. Please help. Urgent. Can't used my phone for 3 days in a row due to this. HELP ME PLEASE.
Raja115
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,666
Message 147 of 440

K8 note restarting repeatedly after oreo update

arjundixit48a
SCSI Port
Views: 6,032
Message 148 of 440

Re: Update to fix bootlooped/bricked/restarting lenovo k8 note

Dear lenovo software developers, Please help your customers like me. We are feeling betrayed by the software update as our well working K8 Note has stopped working due to faulty update. Please, help us out. Please. 

arjundixit48a
SCSI Port
Views: 5,986
Message 149 of 440

Re: Lenovo K8 Note is into boot-loop.Restarting automatically without any command.

Dear Lenovo, Is there any developer or agent working on to resuve this bug that has affected a number of K8 devices. You guys don't even respond. Could you please help me out of this issue. ?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors