04-15-2019 02:12 AM
Welcome to Lenovo Community!
Please post here for any issues in regards to the Lenovo K8 Note 'Auto-restart/Boot loops related. Also, please make sure to update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone?
If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Do let us know:
09-03-2017 10:33 PM
My Lenovo K8 Note restarts automatically. Sometimes 2-3 times a day. How do I disable the same or is it some kind of a bug? Has anybody else faced this issue? If yes, please share the fix for the same, if you have one.
09-04-2017 11:33 AM
Boot your device to Safe Mode first and observe.Press and hold Power button until "Power off" shows then press and hold "Power off" until "Reboot to safe mode" shows and touch "OK". Let me know how it goes.
09-06-2017 11:34 AM
In safe mode, system is throwing message 'process.android.media not working'
That's weird. Do you have an SD Card on the phone? Have you tried removing it? If so, let's try to perform a Reset on your device. You can do it on Settings (Back up and Reset) or do a Hard Reset. Here are the instructions on how to perform it:
1. Volume Up + Power until screen displays a black screen with small white text and release keys
2. Use Volume Up until the arrow points to recover and tap Volume Down.
3. You will see a Lenovo Screen followed by a No Command Screen (Green Android robot laying on it's back)
4. Press and hold the power button and tap the Volume Up button.
5. You'll see a white screen with text, press Volume up to Scroll to Recovery and Volume down to Select it.
Make sure first to remove SD Card and Sim Card (if you have) on the device back up your device and don't forget the Gmail and password you sync on the device when you set it up.