Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SandeepKumar3
Paper Tape
Views: 259
Message 351 of 364

Re: Lenovo K8 Note - Auto Restart issue/Boot Loop

My k8 Note suddenly went off and starts again and again after the patch (Oreo) update. I called customer care and they told me to hard reset the phone. After that my phone restarts more than 5 times in a day. I went to service center and they told me that they will update the software but after some time they called me and saying that my phone motherboard has some issue due to which it is restarting. They told that I need to replace the motherboard. Cost of motherboard is around Rs8000/- and new phone cost is Rs9000/-. Lenovo and Motorola is making fool to the customer. I will never suggest anybody to buy Motorola or Lenovo phone as the quality is not up to the mark.

SandeepKumar3
Paper Tape
Views: 259
Message 352 of 364

I have updated my profile with the IMEI number.

I went to service centre Indira nagar , Bangalore and they are telling now that it is motherboard issue and you need to replace. Please let me know how you can help.

Highlighted
bhawanaDangwal
Paper Tape
Views: 217
Message 353 of 364

My K8 note is automatically getting retstarted.

Recovery mode is also working

Screen is not coming to safe mode

subha420
Fanfold Paper
Views: 211
Message 354 of 364

Lenovo is now not even replying my emails and telling me that my phone is not repairable.

arjundixit48a
SCSI Port
Views: 208
Message 355 of 364

Hello guys!.

I faced the same issue, tried all the basic steps to retrieve my phone to normal working but failed. Then I sought help on this forum but silly lenovo employees didn't have any idea (I just hope they know for which company they are working because they are so fool). None helped. I reached out to some youtubers to get this info sppread out that Lenovo is sending crashable OTA update to its existing customers almost 1 month after the warranty expiry period of most of its Lenovo K8 customers. Tried Lenovo Moto Assistant as well. Then had to wait for 3 months or so. None of above step was fruitful in making company listen to its customers. Then I got a found a post of a customer (who was a lawyer) and was suffering from same issue, he was going to file case in consumer court. I contacted him. I also discussed with some others for this step after 4months of suffering. I collected all the data against the company and in support of my claim. Then for one last time I contacted country head of Lenovo and its other heads to make them aware just in case they didn't had any idea about this bug as they don't visit forum. Within 4 days after so many calls, emails from company, they offered 75% discount. I refused 75%, because I was not guity for that 25% bill as well. After they refused I send all the proofs in my support. Within 4 hours they offered 100% discount and repaired my phone on priority basis. After 5 days, I had my working phone in my hand with changed motherboard (this I can say as IMEI got changed).

kantiprasanna
Punch Card
Views: 196
Message 356 of 364

Van you please share us the approaches then. The way Lenovo is doing is that they have time to delete posts but not to answer them. It is completely a foolish thing.....

subha420
Fanfold Paper
Views: 150
Message 357 of 364

I have already lodged my complain and what I have got is a call from the service center that they are not willing to provide me any service in this regard and also no one from the Lenovo is replying to my mails now!! Don't know what happened to them !!!!

Kindly lodge your complain with all the correct details..... We know Lenovo will not replace the motherboard at free of cost anyhow but there is a slight positive chance in case if you complain...

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 136
Message 358 of 364

Moderator comment: The posts above were edited to conform with the Community Rules.  No campaigning, or incitement to campaign. Fair warning.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee.

Kousik3
Punch Card
Views: 112
Message 359 of 364

All the moderators or agents of this forum call that they are not a Lenovo employee. I have a humble question to all the moderators/agents:

Who pays you for doing your task of constant monitoring of this forum everyday? You can't even call yourself a social worker as all your answers are in favour of Lenovo. 

I have a honest request to all moderators or agents that as you are none of Lenovo  and unable to provide any concreet answer of any customsr issues, please stop providing cut copy paste garbage answer of every user post.

AjayZ
Paper Tape
Views: 62
Message 360 of 364

REENTLY BOUGHT IN FEB 2019 MY LENOVO K8 NOTE, TOO FACING THE SAME RESET/REBOOT FREQUENTLY. I AM SO UPSET WITH THE PERFORMANCE AFTER THE OREO 8. SYSTEM UPDATE. ITS BEEN 5 DAYS NOW AND SEARCHED EVERAL FORUM AND FOLLOWED ALL INTRUCTIONS BUT NO CORRECTION IN THE REBOOT ACTIVITY.

KINDLY HELP ME TO GET OUT OF THIS LOOP, I AM UNABLE T USE MY DEVICE.

ADZ

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors