Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Akshay1703
Not applicable
Views: 492
Message 361 of 407

Re: Lenovo K8 Note - Auto Restart issue/Boot Loop

Hi ,

My phone is getting restarted automatically, i got an patch update on Mar 5, from that day my phone is getting hanged and restarted automatically. Once i updated to Oreo, its behaving wierd .I tried hard restting my phone many times but no use. Please let know what might be the issue .

Build Number OMB27.43-70.

Highlighted
Indhu85
Not applicable
Views: 471
Message 362 of 407

Precisely. I too have the same issue. Took my mobile to another service center. They said that the mother board needs to be replaced at my own cost as the warranty period is over.

I really don’t understand why is Lenovo doing NOTHING ABOUT IT.

Its high time they came out with a workaround to solve the issue

Indhu 

lenovo_k8_note
Not applicable
Views: 459
Message 363 of 407

In past 3 days my lenovo k8 note device is often boot looping.In last 3-2 months my device was automatically booted 3-2 times/day itself. Initially i thought that it was an software issue, then i was recived an software update in 20 days ago. i hoped that the software update solved my device problem but not I'm now hopless, please give an update to resolve this issuse ASAP. coz i am soo diapointed to this issuse so please help me to resolve this issue. #LenovoTeam

Agent_Swaraj
Not applicable
Views: 414
Message 364 of 407

Hi All,

Thank you for your inputs, may I know if you have tried to test your device in Safe Mode? If yes, does that makes any difference? If this did not help, then the next option would be to perform Factory Data Reset without restoring any apps and start your device fresh to see if that helps. Please make sure to take a full backup of your device before you proceed. 

If this did not help, then the next logical option would be Repair/Replacement. Please send your device to the nearest service center for further investigation & assistance.

Note: I am marking this post as solved, so it's easy to locate!

Regards,

Swaraj

Lenovo Support

SandeepKumar3
Not applicable
Views: 332
Message 365 of 407

Saturday evening I got a call from Lenovo support and they were saying that they will give 20% more discount from what service center quoted i.e Rs8000/- that is now motherboard cost will be Rs 6400/-. I told them that this is your phone and patch fault so I will not bear this money. 

Moderator comment: Post edited to conform with the Community Rules. No campaigning/incitement to campaign. Fair warning.

Saisumanth
Not applicable
Views: 294
Message 366 of 407

lenovo is saying no campaign here so we will campaign in whats app group so friends please join the group via link provided below let we discuss and meet and go to consumer court and sign the petition

https://chat.whatsapp.com/BWxVHiI9ZL6K76eqBcek6x

please join the whatsapp group before they delete my post hurry up guys lets discuss in group

mngopal2012
Not applicable
Views: 250
Message 367 of 407

K8 note Venom My mobile also continues rebooting i was restart my moble with safe mode but its continues its shows device OTP broken i bring my mobile to service center they are said my mobile board is bending so its happen im checked but its under warrenty.

KumaranN
Not applicable
Views: 246
Message 368 of 407

Hello,
My Lenovo K8 Note is getting restarted for every minute right from 30th May afternoon.
I tried rebooting in Safe mode still it reboots. It just be active for max 5 to 10 seconds and then gets rebooted.
Please note my mobile IMEI number -
x

x
Ofcourse I use Lenovo supplied charger.
Please let me know how to proceed further to fix this issue.

Moderator comment: IMEI number(s) removed to protect member from mischief.

Honey13
Not applicable
Views: 127
Message 369 of 407

Same Here friend if u get the solution pls tell me too...
Honey13
Not applicable
Views: 123
Message 370 of 407

Lenovo K8 Note - Auto Restart issue/Boot Loop

same here my phone is not starting since 20th May 2019. I tried safe mode, data reset, factory reset, everything sometimes it starts but again switches off in 2-3 minutes. pls find the solution and reply to me ASAP. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors