Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RockstarAk
What's DOS?
Views: 647
Message 371 of 438

Re: Auto Restart problem on Lenovo K8 note

Yeah I have tested my phone on Safe Mode also. Phone is still auto restating. I think it's a software issue
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 598
Message 372 of 438

Re: Auto Restart problem on Lenovo K8 note

@RockstarAk wrote:
Yeah I have tested my phone on Safe Mode also. Phone is still auto restating. I think it's a software issue

Thanks for reverting, at this point our best bet would be to have your device perform Factory Data Reset without restoring any apps to see if that helps? If not, service/repair would be the next logical option.

Regards,

Swaraj

Lenovo Support

Honey13
Paper Tape
Views: 157
Message 373 of 438

Re: Lenovo K8 Note - Auto Restart issue/Boot Loop

Same Here friend if u get the solution pls tell me too...
Honey13
Paper Tape
Views: 153
Message 374 of 438

Lenovo K8 Note - Auto Restart issue/Boot Loop

same here my phone is not starting since 20th May 2019. I tried safe mode, data reset, factory reset, everything sometimes it starts but again switches off in 2-3 minutes. pls find the solution and reply to me ASAP. 

subha420
Fanfold Paper
Views: 376
Message 375 of 438

Only solution to this problem - 

BUY A NEW PHONE!!!

They will not provide any service to your device.

Reason- the motherboard of your Lenovo K8 Note is damaged. And the cost of that replacement is above Rs. 12,000 /-!!!

Your phone got damaged by their OTA update... It's not your problem.

I have tried every possible way to get my device recovered... Nothing helped me.

If possible... Lodge a complaint against them.

VinodMaurad
Paper Tape
Views: 350
Message 376 of 438

My lenovo k8 note phone is not working at all, restarting 24×7continuesly until charge reduces to 0%. So i suggest you to fix the problem quickly.  You are loosing your market.    Worst experience with Lenovo. I suggest everyone to not continue with lenovo Community

Diwakaresmi
What's DOS?
Views: 337
Message 377 of 438

Even, I am facing the same issue from May 28, 2019. The phone all of a sudden restarted every 2 minutes. The screen freezes and immediately it restarts. This is the worst from Lenovo. I am a lenovo lover for their quality but relly fed-up with K8 note issue now. They do not have sufficient service centers in North Bangalore location and I need to travel for 3 hours to reach their service centers.
KumaranN
Fanfold Paper
Views: 335
Message 378 of 438

Even if you find nearby service centre it will be of no use. They will say your mother board Power IC is damaged and it needs to be replaced and it would cost ~5000.
And no assurance after replacement also it will get damaged as most of the K8 users posted that this is due to Oreo upgrade.
Possible take back up from your mobile and say a big BYE to Lenovo...
Highlighted
mngopal2012
Paper Tape
Views: 302
Message 379 of 438

I too face the same issue
Diwakaresmi
What's DOS?
Views: 295
Message 380 of 438

When all users of this mobile is having issue, I think we all should unite together and do something so that no more people gets cheated by them. I still have a lenovo mobile past 5 years which is like a gem even today but this K8 note within 1.5 yrs, it is having a weird issues. All these has to be sorted by them. We all should unite to get this done.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors