Did you mean: 
subha420
Fanfold Paper
Views: 281
Message 381 of 437

Re: Lenovo K8 Note - Auto Restart issue/Boot Loop

https://chat.whatsapp.com/BWxVHiI9ZL6K76eqBcek6x

You people join this group and share... ASAP

This group is for k8 note bootloop facing users...

I'm trying for past 2/3 months to get my k8 note repaired....

Diwakaresmi
What's DOS?
Views: 262
Message 382 of 437

Group joined.

Highlighted
kamal2929
What's DOS?
Views: 195
Message 383 of 437

Really this phone sucks..I will never gonna use this Lenovo product in my life..

Since I bought this phone Lenovo k8 note I have problem of rebooting automatically. It reboots automatically..

What you guys are doing to improve and fix these kinds of bugs...

Please see my IMEI number of the picture attached provided to you and help me to fix this problem..

I don't have any kind of physical or water damage snce I bought this phone...no liquids, no water, nothing gone to my phone since I bought it...

Please fix this issue and I am using this phone from Saudi Arabia since 1 year 

vrs_gowri
Paper Tape
Views: 470
Message 384 of 437

Re: Auto Restart problem on Lenovo K8 note

Factory Reset also tried but no use. I checked with 2 authorized service centers also. Even they are telling we don't have solution but we will try to solve and cannot give assurance that it will be rectified.

My IMEI NO is xxxxx

Contact No is xxxxx

Could you please assist me in this issue?

Moderator comment: Personal information removed to protect member's privacy.

Ratz1209
Paper Tape
Views: 140
Message 385 of 437

Dear Senior Agent,

You need to acknowledge the fact that there is huge software gap. Its highly impossible that so many people are facing the same isssue in this short period and i don't how many actually bother to post their exeprience. I don't believe in defaming a brand without reason but Lenovo shall better come up with a satisfactory reply to the issue. My phone was working completely fine till last evening, suddenly after a call it sort of hanged stopped responding, got off after few mins and now when i switch it on it gets stuck at Lenovo Logo. Interestingly, it sometimes go further (till unlock kepad) and then stops responding. Nevertheless, i never believed that Lenovo is any way a long term brand and i was anyway going to switch to a new phone but it would have been better if i had backup of my Phone Data. No assistance required. Thanks. A frustrated Customer.  

Bammidisuresh
Fanfold Paper
Views: 437
Message 386 of 437

Re: Lenovo K8 Note Auto Restart

Same issue, after safe boot.. Issue with the OS. Contacted customer service center they are uneducated simple told me to replace the mother board.
shiva-00
Paper Tape
Views: 376
Message 387 of 437

i am having the same problem my mobile is keep rebooting again and again. help me if you know any solution

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 367
Message 388 of 437

This is odd— if you all have already tested your device in Safe Mode and performed Factory Data Reset without restoring any app with no avail, then—our best bet would be to have your device sent to the Service Center for further investigation and assistance.

-Swaraj

Honey13
Paper Tape
Views: 362
Message 389 of 437

no use they will say there is a motherboard issue in your device, the repair will cost us 7000 or more. like many people said in their queries tell us the proper solution for this. facing this issue for 50 days now still didn't find any solution for this thing frustration level going up every day even right now phone restarting itself on my table if u want I can give u image of that.
KumaranN
Fanfold Paper
Views: 343
Message 390 of 437

Almost We all here tried Safemode, checked with Service center, double checked with one other Lenovo Authorised Service center, they said its Mother Boards Power IC got damaged it may cost around ~5K and they themself said better buy a new one instead spending for it.
Also , I dont trust Lenovo and no assurance after replacing Motherboard also the same problem will arise. As your team is good for nothing in identifyinh and fixing it yet. Still saying the same story as try Safe Mode, share IMEI, etc.. Time to upgrade yourself..Smiley Sad

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals