Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GC29
What's DOS?
Views: 467
Message 491 of 512

Re: Lenovo K8 Note - Auto Restart issue/Boot Loop

Dear Team Lenovo,

Same issue observed in my lenovo k8 note and there are many other persons at service center with same issue.This is a manufacturing technical fault and you need to rectify the same

CharleneBG
Punch Card
Views: 455
Message 492 of 512

Don't wait and waste your time for Lenovo, they have already forgotten about K8 note series and moved ahead with K9 and K10 note. Though it surely shows lack of customer focus as well as poor quality of manufacturing process but it would be further waste if your own time if you think Lenovo will come to help you. Take my advise do the fix on your own, read my previous post for solution which many people have confirmed has worked for them as well.
BURN1
Paper Tape
Views: 430
Message 493 of 512

I aslo had the same problem with my Lenovo K8 Note, i disabled CQAtest in app settings and it was solved, try it😉

CharleneBG
Punch Card
Views: 426
Message 494 of 512

It's a hardware problem in motherboard and not the software.

muzam3
Paper Tape
Views: 410
Message 495 of 512

I seperate the motherboard with camera and all other connected  cable to it. Also remove the all metal sheet above the IC . Then took the mother board to local repair shop and as per a YouTube video shared by some person heated the flash IC as stated by the YOUTUBER and then the restart issue which was going on every minute was reduce to 3 times a day. This was very helpful for me because I want purchase a new mobile because of this and there was able to exchange the mobile at a price 3200. Thus saving at least this amount as the verification guy was not able to detect any fault in my Lenovo phone and hence got the new phone in exchange. If I have heated more I think the issue would have resolved permanently but I prefer to buy a new mobile in exchange to get a exchange value 3200rs atleast.

BURN1
Paper Tape
Views: 402
Message 496 of 512

I am only sharing from my own experience, i guess i am lucky mine was solved easily... Maybe others can try before they operate on their units...good luck! 😁

Sijoya
Fanfold Paper
Views: 253
Message 497 of 512

Even I am facing the same issue since I updated my Lenovo k8 note , please help.

CharleneBG
Punch Card
Views: 238
Message 498 of 512

Read all my post for solution, I have explained in detail how to resolve it. Also watch my YouTube video, you will find the link in one of the post.

Kozak1
Paper Tape
Views: 196
Message 499 of 512

I have a Lenovo k8 note which I purchased 2 years ago. I have been facing the issue of restart since 10 of  October (almost 3 weeks). 

I have reset the phone but nothing happened. I have visited the service center 2-3 times and they haven't been able to do anything and after visiting them the problem is much worse. There is no physical or water damage in my phone.

Highlighted
Jeet07
Paper Tape
Views: 152
Message 500 of 512

Hi, I'm having similar issue since the 22nd of October, have factory reset the phone which worked well for two days and again the restart issue has started, the phone only restarts in stand-by (screen lock) state.

Thanks

Jeet

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors