cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arjundixit48a
SCSI Port
Views: 4,285
Message 150 of 436

Re: Lenovo K8 Note is into boot-loop.Restarting automatically without any command.

Dear lenovo, 

I don't know why your agents are not giving any reply. I am facing hardships with my device. Kindly help. 

Jay24hghu23
Token Ring
Views: 4,281
Message 151 of 436

Re: Lenovo K8 Note is into boot-loop.Restarting automatically without any command.

Speak abuse they read it and remove but never give reply.

And reply like auto generated message

Reset ,restart, safe mode,clear cache, network reset,etc. They don't konow beyond this things.

Write abuses you and verify they are read or not.

arjundixit48a
SCSI Port
Views: 4,254
Message 152 of 436

DEAR LENOVO, PLEASE RESPOND.

arjundixit48a
SCSI Port
Views: 4,198
Message 153 of 436

Lenovo, Please respond. 

Tejas7774
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,082
Message 154 of 436

Lenovo K8 Note Auto Restart

After November security patch update... I am facing lots of problems in my Lenovo k8 note... My phone automatically restarts and when it switched on... It freezes and restarts automatically... Then only Lenovo screen is shown and it turns blank... My phone is up-to-date and I have tried various remedies like formatting, resetting but the problem is there in software... Please solve this problem and please reply...

ginzon
Punch Card
Views: 963
Message 155 of 436

Re: Lenovo K8 Note Auto Restart

My phone is in bootloop since last week.. I somehow managed to factory reset but still the same... I'm unable to use the phone as I only see the initial boot screen "Lenovo Powered by Android" and the service centres are far far away from my place.. Not sure what to do.. 

Admin help.. I can't assist with logs and factory reset already done with great difficulty..

athwanimadhuri
Punch Card
Views: 924
Message 156 of 436

Re: K8 note restarting repeatedly after oreo update

The phone is repeatedly switch off again and again, tried to do hard reset, but it fails. What to do now?

ginzon
Punch Card
Views: 915
Message 157 of 436

I'm stuck at the Lenovo boot screen.. Can't get past it.. Somehow managed to hard reset but same.. Help

Bhushan211
Fanfold Paper
Views: 908
Message 158 of 436

Sorry guys, but factory reset is not a solution... 

Infact in this weird situation, you couldn't even start your phone in safe mode or factory reset it.

Only option remains is to take it to the service center, they'll take 1 day to debug the issue and the next day they will call you n say that need to change the motherboard.

If phone is in warranty period, you are lucky...otherwise 10k-13k you HV to pay ...

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 954
Message 159 of 436

Re: Lenovo K8 Note Auto Restart

Hi Tejas7774,

Thanks for reporting, sorry to know about the ongoing issue you have been facing. Have you already performed Factory Data Reset without restoring any apps? If not, please perform and observe —just to start your device fresh.

If you still notice the issue, request you to share us the Bug Report. Bug report will collect information about your current device state.

Note: Capture the report right after the issue happened.

Below are the steps for getting a Bug Report:

1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number seven times on the build number to enable a new Settings item, Developer options.

2. Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On.

3. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On.

4. Once the issue is reproduced: Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take Bug Report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.

5. Wait for some time until the Bug Report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.

6. Then upload the Bug Report to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the Bug Report on the forums in a reply or via a private message.

Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the Bug Report was taken. Please indicate the local time when you observed the behavior.

Regards,

Swaraj

Lenovo Support

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors