12-17-2018 02:50 AM
Speak abuse they read it and remove but never give reply.
And reply like auto generated message
Reset ,restart, safe mode,clear cache, network reset,etc. They don't konow beyond this things.
Write abuses you and verify they are read or not.
12-29-2018 10:10 PM
After November security patch update... I am facing lots of problems in my Lenovo k8 note... My phone automatically restarts and when it switched on... It freezes and restarts automatically... Then only Lenovo screen is shown and it turns blank... My phone is up-to-date and I have tried various remedies like formatting, resetting but the problem is there in software... Please solve this problem and please reply...
12-31-2018 12:51 AM
My phone is in bootloop since last week.. I somehow managed to factory reset but still the same... I'm unable to use the phone as I only see the initial boot screen "Lenovo Powered by Android" and the service centres are far far away from my place.. Not sure what to do..
Admin help.. I can't assist with logs and factory reset already done with great difficulty..
12-31-2018 03:14 AM
Sorry guys, but factory reset is not a solution...
Infact in this weird situation, you couldn't even start your phone in safe mode or factory reset it.
Only option remains is to take it to the service center, they'll take 1 day to debug the issue and the next day they will call you n say that need to change the motherboard.
If phone is in warranty period, you are lucky...otherwise 10k-13k you HV to pay ...
12-31-2018 03:28 AM
Thanks for reporting, sorry to know about the ongoing issue you have been facing. Have you already performed Factory Data Reset without restoring any apps? If not, please perform and observe —just to start your device fresh.
If you still notice the issue, request you to share us the Bug Report. Bug report will collect information about your current device state.
Note: Capture the report right after the issue happened.
Below are the steps for getting a Bug Report:
1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number seven times on the build number to enable a new Settings item, Developer options.
2. Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On.
3. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On.
4. Once the issue is reproduced: Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take Bug Report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.
5. Wait for some time until the Bug Report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
6. Then upload the Bug Report to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the Bug Report on the forums in a reply or via a private message.
Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the Bug Report was taken. Please indicate the local time when you observed the behavior.