Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeetandra
What's DOS?
Views: 393
Message 321 of 423

Re: Lenovo K8 Note - Auto Restart issue/Boot Loop

Hi,

I had this same issue in the morning .  I think it has started duo to last update . Tried by going into safe mode no help . I have just sent to service station let us see.

Saisumanth
Blue Screen Again
Views: 377
Message 322 of 423

My device is also not working from last 2 days it is showing only logo and restarting continously recovery and safe mode not working as it keep on continously restarting 

AbdelslamElsobk
What's DOS?
Views: 327
Message 323 of 423

I bought new phone just yesterday and i noticed this issue 

i have the latest update 

Kushal26
Paper Tape
Views: 299
Message 324 of 423

My lenovo k8 note also getting hang and  auto restarting itself. It started after the update recently in april 2019, thanks lenovo for this. This will be  my 1st and last  lenovo  phone. I went in the service  centre  in ghatkopar,  they are just there fot looting us, 1st said software issue which will cost 450, dn  battry issue dn after cheking motherboard  issue. Which will cost 80%of acutal cost of cell, after this crap update all this started, please resolve this asap with a new update for all. You are loosing  plenty  of customers who are the owners  of k8 note. I got formatted  at service  center, did my self too. No good. All effort  at vain. Mine i purchased September 2017. Very much disappointed by lenovo.

Kushal26
Paper Tape
Views: 298
Message 325 of 423

Re: Lenovo K8 Note Auto Restart

I have done everything  according to your steps still facing  same issue it hangs for some  seconds the auto restarts, it all started  after the update  in april 2019. Please  fix this asap by talking  with your team n higher  authorities , everyone phones are kind  of useless now, the silly update made it, please  do something good and helpful  to resolve this  asap

subha420
Fanfold Paper
Views: 208
Message 326 of 423

My Lenovo K8 Note is now just a brick. I faced this bootloop and auto restart issue first on last week of March, 2019 (I don't remeber the exact date). I bought this on the very first sale of AMAZON. And see what I have got!!

As the phone is out of warranty and the Lenovo service center is too far from my residence, I visited a local shop. They reinstalled the software. Now the phone can successfully boot but the freezing and auto-restart problem were still there. Then I visited another shop and they have tried for 1 week to repair this device. But they also can't do anything and suggested me to change the MOTHER-BOARD. So as we all know, the price of a motherboard is equal to a brand new device, I didn't try that. Now it is just as useless as the Lenovo mobile brand. 

To the Lenovo-Moto agent, just don't copy-paste the texts. Let me tell you, I have tried every single troubleshoot methods. Also tried changing the battery, but none of these helps. 

So, the lifetime of this Rs. 12,999/- device is hardly 1 year and 7 months!!!  The CPU reaches 100% now and then and phone hardly stays on for 30sec-1 min and then freezes and the bootloop start. Sometime it suceesfully reaches the home screen and then again this cycle continues. 

subha420
Fanfold Paper
Views: 206
Message 327 of 423

How the Lenovo K8 Note was developed-

1. Add a brand new deca core processor....... (but but it's a power hungry 20 nm processor....!! Dosen't matter at all.... It's deca core!!!!) 

2. Add dual rear camera.... (and don't give the best update for the bokeh to work perfectly!!)

3. Add a big battery with fast charging.........(But but heating issue will be there.... Dosen't matter at all.... It's fast charging)

4. Add a useless key...name that as Music Key...

5. Use stock android...... (The only Good thing!!)

6. Use some tags like--- "KILLER"

.............Your device is ready............ Just launch it............ Success....

As every single device is facing the same issue... the fault lies within the device itself......!!! Accept this fact Lenovo!!!!! Don't just assemble and launch a product!!!!  

Vetex
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 182
Message 328 of 423

Lenovo K8 Note - Auto Restart issue/Boot Loop its so unknowing is there any solution or should through it away. because the services provided by lenevo is not good at all, so anyone can give some solution. plz 

rahulkeshwani
What's DOS?
Views: 170
Message 329 of 423

I even tried the factory reset option but still its automatically restart some time i can access phone for 2-3 minutes but sudden it get hangs and again restart the phone.

Saisumanth
Blue Screen Again
Views: 161
Message 330 of 423

Mine also same problem bro if you go t any solution please answer

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors