Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suson
Paper Tape
Views: 512
Message 431 of 474

Re: Lenovo K8 Note - Auto Restart issue/Boot Loop

I had similar issue few weeks ago, I had to factory reset the phone and the issue seems to resolve for now. It's been like this, with every update somethings breaks or causes some weired issues and I have to reset the phone after every update. I used to keep backup before factory reset, now I don't even bother to store my data on internal storage, I just use SDcard.

I think noughat was much more stable than oreo. And I don't think they are going to give any updates soon or ever cause It's been around 2 years since the phone launched.

They released the sources for oreo, atleast keep the source code updated, the community will try to fix it.

Varin1
Paper Tape
Views: 483
Message 432 of 474

I am also having this problem since two month . I also visited Lenovo service centre nearby me they told that it's a hardware problem and there is no such solution for this. So better buy a new phone. Plz help me out for this if any solution have came out for this auto switch off of the mobile.

nikhilvnik
What's DOS?
Views: 434
Message 433 of 474

first of all thanks for making this device, i have two k8 note since september 2017 (brought on first sale). both device dead with in last 1 month, i thought something going on with my own device but both device???????

i saw in forum a lot of people complaing same thing about their device, they are clueless what to do, where to do.

and one more thing DO NOT SUGGEST people to go to service center, i think in training process they learnt only one thing, SIR MOTHERBOARD IS DEAD, even you have 3.5 mm jack issue.

this is the reason why people are not picking you up as a good brand, LENOVO is a big fail in indian market,

this isnt coincidence this hapenning all over world with same device with in same time slot (june-july)

one of your force update making own device dead, team LENOVO are quiet on this topic because they dont want to take libility of this failure.

**they are going to lunch new device thats why they are kiliing their old device.

Moderator comment: Post edited to conform with the Community Rules. Keep it clean.

HadawalePravin
Paper Tape
Views: 404
Message 434 of 474

Lenovo Team,

I had bought Lenovo K8 Note on January 23rd, 2018 at Rs. 10,999/-. The system got updated to Oreo in June 2019 and the mobile keeps on rebooting since then. Formatting the mobile didn't resolve the issue. My data is already gone. When I visited local shops, they asked me to visit support center. Today, I visited Lenovo Support Center located in Ghatkopar [ Shop No. 205, 2nd Floor, Rajgor Empire, Khot Lane, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai - 400086, Opposite Metro Gate No. 4 ]. They said - they will check the mobile and get back to me. I sat there for half an hour; they literally did nothing with my mobile; called me and said - you must have dropped your mobile, the IC must be broken, we need to replace the motherboard. Oh please..!! I NEVER dropped my mobile. Still I went ahead and asked about charges, they said - it's Rs. 150/- for checking and Rs. 11,000/- for the motherboard..!! Are you kidding..?? I bought this mobile at 10,999/- and the motherboard cost is 11,000/-?? I am raising this issue on Lenovo Forum for the second time, no one from the support team responded on the first one yet. There are 400+ comments in total, many people are facing the same issue even after replacing the motherboard. Do you mean, they all have / had dropped their mobiles and their mobile ICs are / were broken..?? It's definitely not a hardware issue..!! And why should I pay for the mistake done by the system update..?? Kindly look into this problem and request you to give me a solution. I am tired of calling / visiting the Lenovo Support Center.

Awaiting your response!

Thanks,

Pravin

vidyasagar1
What's DOS?
Views: 370
Message 435 of 474

Hello sir Mera mobile Lenovo k8 note auto on off ho raha h plz help me 

somenbiswas
What's DOS?
Views: 355
Message 436 of 474

Hello, Lenevo support team!! May I expect any reply from your side. My problem has started after the oreo update. Is it a part of your business strategy? Then I will have to take legal action against you.
Sagar8792
Paper Tape
Views: 276
Message 437 of 474

My phone was working fine till some time ago. When I pulled it out of pocket, it was switched off. I switched it on, and it went to boot loop. It goes till Lenovo logo, then it powers-off and starts again. Sometimes it goes to the home screen, where I can use it for 0-1 mins, then boots again. I have not rooted or done anything. It was updated to Oreo 8.0 some months ago, probably in July. No problems from then till now.

I reset it by going to recovery, but still the same is happening. Please help

conald
Paper Tape
Views: 187
Message 438 of 474

Hello, my phone auto restart/boot loop this day again, it start when it was 1st year then day after it became okay, and now my phone is already 1 year and 5 months, and it boot loop again.

Some help to those already fixed this??

Aneesh-thulasi
Blue Screen Again
Views: 180
Message 439 of 474

Am also facing the same issue recently after updating oreo, and i reset the phone but problem not yet solved, please do the needful

Aneesh-thulasi
Blue Screen Again
Views: 128
Message 440 of 474

Please do reply our issues 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors