cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
24surajk
Paper Tape
Views: 440
Message 481 of 515

Re: Lenovo K8 Note - Auto Restart issue/Boot Loop (SOLVED - Bake the Motherboard inside the Oven)

Hey, 

during dissembling i have broken something very small white coloured Plastic type thing.

What was that ? Will it be EFFECTIVE to my motherboard.

i have attached pics of that.

please help soon.

CharleneBG
Punch Card
Views: 413
Message 482 of 515

Re: Lenovo K8 Note - Auto Restart issue/Boot Loop (SOLVED - Bake the Motherboard inside the Oven)

Yes , that's a surface mounted component, on checking with photographs from my motherboard it did came out from where you pointed. Photos of my motherboard are attachedfor reference. I would suggest you take the component and the motherboard to a local mobile repair shop for hotair soldering, they will resolder it in 2 minutes and won't cost you anymore than Rs.100. Else you can connect the motherboard without soldering it and see what function of motherboard has been impacted due to it.

24surajk
Paper Tape
Views: 407
Message 483 of 515

brother,

when i put my motherboard in oven it starts burning near headphone jack i stopped the microwave.

i dont know why this happened?

but now when i assemble 

my phone is not starting i think now the motherboard is totally dead.

ginzon
Punch Card
Views: 394
Message 484 of 515

You need to remove the rubber casing and do not use the term microwave(Microwave with metal components will have a disastrous consequence).

You need to use only convection mode, no other.. Removing that casing, all will be good..
CharleneBG
Punch Card
Views: 393
Message 485 of 515

That's what happens when you don't read my post, I must have said this so many times not to microwave and also to remove rubber sleeves and flexible cables.
ginzon
Punch Card
Views: 383
Message 486 of 515

Re: Lenovo K8 Note - Auto Restart issue/Boot Loop

Kindly post this on XDA as many would be helped... Let know if you can't, I'll do it...

Many have hopes on xda than lenovo forum Smiley Happy

CharleneBG
Punch Card
Views: 361
Message 487 of 515

Hi Ginzon,

Thanks but i have already put this solution on many websites including XDA to reach out maximum people and help them solving this issue on their own, this is one of the easiest DIY fix which any one can do easily and restore their phone to full functioning. I have been using my phone for almost a month now after trying this method and its working just like new, the phone has lot of power under the hood to carry out day to day task easily......the only reason why one would want to upgrade this phone would be because of camera as these days the newer phones have excellent camera which is one of the weaker part in this phone.

Links to the forum where i have posted are below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m630BisNMU&t=54s

https://forum.xda-developers.com/k8-note/help/help-lenovo-k8-note-auto-restart-t3667595/page2

https://www.gsmarena.com/lenovo_k8_note-reviews-8794.php

https://www.consumercomplaints.in/lenovo-k8-note-restarting-repeatedly-after-oreo-android-800-update...
PiyushRathore
What's DOS?
Views: 338
Message 488 of 515

Hi, 

From last 3 days my Phone Lenovo K8 Note getting autorestart after every 10 sec continuosly in a loop. 

I get it checked by lenovo custome care center they said first its a battery issue, i ask them to replace Battery, but still it getting restarted. 

I hardboot my phone and do all the possible activities mentioned online, but still facing same problem. Its getting restarted automatically i am not able to see setting or anything. It shows Lenovo Logo when started and after 10 sec it restqart agin. 

Please hep me out in this case.

CharleneBG
Punch Card
Views: 333
Message 489 of 515

Read all my post, and carefully follow the instructions, 100%solution is given.

muzam3
Paper Tape
Views: 251
Message 490 of 515

Hi, My phone is getting restarted. Started phone in safe mode then also done software reset but still same issue. I have laways bought lenovo from K4note to K8 NOTE. Service centre Borivili Mumbai, says need to change mother board costing 8000. Very unsatified with the support and also with the K8 note device. Will have to get out from Lenovo smartphone parampara if not able to get support

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors