Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ni_Shaan
What's DOS?
Views: 564
Message 511 of 521

Re: Lenovo K8 Note - Auto Restart issue/Boot Loop

Hi,
Lenovo K8 Note 'Auto-restart/Boot loops related issues are really getting solved or we have to move on to another device.
Even my k8_Note was running fine and all of a sudden when battery went down i put it for recharge and now am running in this "Auto-restart/Boot loops"
Even went to service center and their answer was unbelievable...they asked me to change the board' and will cost 13k....seriously!!! i was shocked. since then have tried everything ..hard reboot and even was ready to go for all my data loss and went for mechanics but as it in continuous loop or restart power on and off, even they returned my phone and seems helpless.
I wanted to know is there any solution for this or should i take it as it's dead and cant be repaired.
Looking forward for an honest answer..plz
Ashok44
Fanfold Paper
Views: 549
Message 512 of 521

Lenovo K8 Note 'Auto-restart and heat

Raghuk30
Paper Tape
Views: 430
Message 513 of 521

Re: Lenovo K8 Note - Auto Restart issue/Boot Loop (SOLVED - Bake the Motherboard inside the Oven)

Hi, a GREAT THANKS to you yu have saved me I have done almost similar steps whihc you have said instead of baking the mother board I have ept in on the Iron Box for 10mins and then applied the coolant paste now my phoen turned ON and I need to inspect it further thank you Man!! LIFE SAVER!!!!

Raghuk30
Paper Tape
Views: 422
Message 514 of 521

Re: Lenovo K8 Note - Auto Restart issue/Boot Loop (SOLVED - Bake the Motherboard inside the Oven)

Really huge thanks It worked for me without baking in the oven and by heating it on the iron box and applying the thermal paste.
CharleneBG
Punch Card
Views: 414
Message 515 of 521

Thanks, I replied to your comment on my Youtube as well.

suson
Paper Tape
Views: 361
Message 516 of 521

Having this issue for a while. Sometimes the phone works just fine and sometimes it restarts. Yesterday I found myself in a situation(when returning from work and it was dark). I was using the flashlight and guess what, it restarted every now and then. It was so dark, and I had hard time finding the way and I thought I couldn't trust this phone. So, I kindly request you all to take a extra phone with you(or even better buy another phone). Today's phone can be a life saver in extreme situation and I think this lenovo k8 note doesn't stand anywhere near it. People are having this issue for over a year now and the lenovo team doesn't seem to respond to any of this.

Raghuk30
Paper Tape
Views: 345
Message 517 of 521

don't ever trust the lenovo k8 note. as i have posted previously i have tried the steps to fix the phoen for one day the phone has worked properly and next day the scene repeats so to save my money again I have applied the thermal paste and this time I have exchanged my phone and brought REALME phone atleast I have saved around 2K by this process.

Note: in future your no longer available to exhange the lenovo k8 note phone so quickly throw this phone from hands and save your life in amazon exchange offers LENOVO K8 note is removed only flipkart is accepting.

CHEFANURAG
Paper Tape
Views: 216
Message 518 of 521

Same here.

This phone was extremely nice device but with the recent updates its getting only troublesome.

Last year the speakers stopped working, I couldnt hear a word from the other line on calls, Replaced the speakers and guess what fingerprint recognition stopped. With last update 4 days back the phone is like a stone, I tried factory reset but the adroid robot screen never shows up.

YEsterday the phone started like normal and I got a chance to backup. Again suddenly all goes for a toss when the phone doesnt even start, beyond the lenovo screen.

CHEFANURAG
Paper Tape
Views: 205
Message 519 of 521

Disgusting response. The Android robot screen is far off, After selecting the recovery option the screen freezes and the phone keeps restarting.

Bridventure
Blue Screen Again
Views: 173
Message 520 of 521

I am facing several issues here, not sure which to give priority. I am listing things as they happened since yesterday, 28th Dec 19, evening:

* My phone suddenly rebooted at about 4:30 pm. And again after 15 mts. Gradually by late evening, it was rebooting every minute or less

* I searched the net (using my Win10 laptop) & there was no single reason for this from any source, incl Lenovo

* I rushed to a typical local single shutter "expert" on phones & he suggested to 'flash' the phone, but that would erase all info. He said this does more in-depth cleaning than factory reset. I chose not to do it. Then he suggested changing the battery, but a costly option, & not sure if that would work. I didn't choose that too.

* Later,I at home put my phone to charge & to my surprise I found it working without reboot! I worked for more than an hour. No heating issue, no faltering, etc. Worked like normal

* Then I disconnected the charger and continued working. It worked some 15 mts & I paused for few mts. Promptly it rebooted!

* By today afternoon, as I used my phone without charging it heated up a lot within minutes & rebooted.  This I tried some more & confirmed the heating & rebooting, when not charging.

* Again now I am typing this long note with charger connected, but no heat at all & no reboot. Phone is charged 100%. I know if I remove the charger it would reboot, & may be heat up too.

Lenovo experts, please let me know what exactly is the problem I am facing AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WHAT IS THE   O N E   SOLUTION I need to implement.  Thanks.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors