Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ravir10
Blue Screen Again
Views: 256
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo K8 Note LED blinking during charging and not turning on

Hello all,

I had about 14% charge in my Lenovo K8 Note, and I had connected it to its charger before having lunch. After returning to check the status of the phone, I found out that the phone's charge actually decreased to 13% despite only having 3 running apps (one of which was an e-book being downloaded and the other was an e-book). Furthermore, when I wanted to restart the phone in order to find out the issue, it was still connected to the charger, and the LED began blinking during charging. When I tried to start the phone, it wasn't starting despite having enough charge to do so (>10%).

I hope someone can help me out with this issue.

Regards,

ravir10

Guru
Views: 245
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo K8 Note LED blinking during charging and not turning on

Hi,

Try the following,

> Randomly press volume buttons and power button, because any of the keys pressed down accidently can show the same symptom.

>Press and hold the power button for more than 15 seconds. ( This will force shutdown the device, if in case it is ON)

> Look for dirt in charging port.

> Try diff charger, wall outlet and Data cable  

> Try booting into recovery mode ( Press volume Up + Power button)

Try these and post back.

Regards,
Amal

If I helped you HIT KUDOS

If I solved Your issue Mark it as Solution                                                                                               

ravir10
Blue Screen Again
Views: 238
Message 3 of 4

Hi ommon4u1,

Thanks for the speedy response. Yes, I have booted it into the Recovery mode (displayed by showing the Meta Mode on the bottom left corner of the screen. Please do let me know how to proceed forward. I have also tried the other options, except trying a different charger or port, but not to much avail.

Regards,

ravir10

Highlighted
Guru
Views: 229
Message 4 of 4

@ravir10 wrote:

Hi ommon4u1,

Thanks for the speedy response. Yes, I have booted it into the Recovery mode (displayed by showing the Meta Mode on the bottom left corner of the screen. Please do let me know how to proceed forward. I have also tried the other options, except trying a different charger or port, but not to much avail.

Regards,

ravir10

Hi,

Going into Meta mode is a bad sign. Most of the time it is a hardware issue or firmware issue.

Try the below steps.

> Keep the phone in meta mode state for few minutes and try restarting the device. Small chance your phone will turn on.

> Wipe user data from recovery mode. ( Search in youtube how to hard reset Lenovo K8 note ) This will erase all user data.

Regards,
Amal

If I helped you HIT KUDOS

If I solved Your issue Mark it as Solution                                                                                               

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors