cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ginzon
Punch Card
Views: 454
Message 11 of 41

Re: Lenovo K8 Note is into boot-loop.Restarting automatically without any command.

I'm facing bootloops since the last OTA and the stupidiest thing is that even after somehow hard resetting or by flashing the old Oreo ROM via SP Tools it still is in bootloop.. What exactly did you do in the update? What part of system did your developers mess up?

My warranty is done and so I know what is gonna happen at the service centre.. Change of Motherboard, no other solution they know of...

Wasted my money that lasted just 1yr..

arjundixit48a
SCSI Port
Views: 445
Message 12 of 41

Re: Lenovo K8 Note is into boot-loop.Restarting automatically without any command.

Lenovo company is deaf. Technical people are technical only to modify and delete posts. You people don't even care and that's why many people must be abusing you and your family even though they are not involved. Don't delete posts which shows the real face of Lenovo, its products and staff to all its customers/users on this forum otherwise you will be involving your parents in the abuses directly. The company should improve genuinely and not by deleting posts and cleaning its image by deleting or modifying its customers who paid you money to buy products. 

Jay24hghu23
Token Ring
Views: 406
Message 13 of 41

Your recently posted message may be deleted.

GCG2
Blue Screen Again
Views: 355
Message 14 of 41

Lenovo please take actions to resolve this problem

Dragblitz99
Punch Card
Views: 337
Message 15 of 41

Re: Update to fix bootlooped/bricked/restarting lenovo k8 note

i'm 100% sure there's a problem with your k8 note's android oreo os

Dragblitz99
Punch Card
Views: 280
Message 16 of 41

I suggest you buy a new phone

Keshu787
Fanfold Paper
Views: 259
Message 17 of 41

I am facing this issue and when i go to the lenovo authorized service center they told me that there is a problem in motherboard and told me to replace it.  There is lots of lenovo user facing this issue but lot of says this a software bug.  So now i don't know what to do. Any one here havig same issue???? 

Yogesh180
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 222
Message 18 of 41

I have the same issue with my lenovo k8 note.

After updating to oreo it was working fine till 7 days ago.

Then I faced this issue that device is restarting every minute.

I can see only lenovo logo and then again device restarts.

This issue started when I plugged in my device into charging. It was heated as I was in sunlight before charging my phone.

I took my device to lenovo service center, what they people told me is your device's motherboard is damaged and It will cost Rs 17500 to repair.

This is absolutely rubbish.

The phone I bought in Rs.14000 and they are telling me to repair the phone I have to pay Rs.17500.

I asked them if there is any other solution, they said no they don't.

I really lost the trust of lenovo brand.

I have just used device 1 year and 6 months.

I didn't had any issue with deivce before.

Now just once device has issue and its completely useless. They told me to buy new one. 

New mobile is costing now only Rs.9000.

I will never buy Lenovo or motorola phones in future for me or my family.

Dragblitz99
Punch Card
Views: 217
Message 19 of 41

Why don't you just go to  the service center and reinstall android nougat?

Keshu787
Fanfold Paper
Views: 203
Message 20 of 41

Everyday there is couple posts about this issue still any lenovo official not give any permanent solution. They just told you to reset and then ignore whole conversation.... This is not a small issue like poor camera quality or other that we can live with it. Authorized services center's guy told me that this is software bug that damage your phone's motherboard and lot of user facing this issue still lenovo is not providing any official statement about this that this software bug or poor hardware. So lenovo agents

please provide some information......

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors