cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ginzon
Punch Card
Views: 168
Message 11 of 15

Re: Lenovo K8 Note is into boot-loop.Restarting automatically without any command.

I'm facing bootloops since the last OTA and the stupidiest thing is that even after somehow hard resetting or by flashing the old Oreo ROM via SP Tools it still is in bootloop.. What exactly did you do in the update? What part of system did your developers mess up?

My warranty is done and so I know what is gonna happen at the service centre.. Change of Motherboard, no other solution they know of...

Wasted my money that lasted just 1yr..

arjundixit48a
SCSI Port
Views: 158
Message 12 of 15

Re: Lenovo K8 Note is into boot-loop.Restarting automatically without any command.

Lenovo company is deaf. Technical people are technical only to modify and delete posts. You people don't even care and that's why many people must be abusing you and your family even though they are not involved. Don't delete posts which shows the real face of Lenovo, its products and staff to all its customers/users on this forum otherwise you will be involving your parents in the abuses directly. The company should improve genuinely and not by deleting posts and cleaning its image by deleting or modifying its customers who paid you money to buy products. 

Jay24hghu23
Token Ring
Views: 119
Message 13 of 15

Your recently posted message may be deleted.

GCG2
Blue Screen Again
Views: 68
Message 14 of 15

Lenovo please take actions to resolve this problem

Dragblitz99
Punch Card
Views: 51
Message 15 of 15

Re: Update to fix bootlooped/bricked/restarting lenovo k8 note

i'm 100% sure there's a problem with your k8 note's android oreo os

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors