07-05-2018 07:26 AM
Today 05th July, 2018, my smartphone Lenovo K8 Plus is given new Oreo System Update. But this new system update contains multiple bugs. Some of the bugs that I have found is that the adaptive brightness doesn't work properly, even sometimes using adaptive brightness makes the smartphone blank for quite a long time. Have to use flash on the device's screen to bring it back. Another bug is that proximity sensor doesn't work properly after talking to someone over call after 1-2 minutes.
Please resolve this bugs!!
07-05-2018 10:28 AM
I have updated my lenov k8 plus to oreo. After updating, my finger print is not working properly and phone getting hanged multiple times. Also, the adaptive brightness and prioximity sensor are not working properly.
07-05-2018 10:44 AM - edited 07-06-2018 09:18 AM
TODAY ON 7TH JULY 2018 I HAVE UPDATED MY LENOVO K8 PLUS WITH 1333MB OF OREO UPDATE. BUT THERE IS SOME PROBLEM IS THIS UPDATE.
1. THERE U WILL SEE A APP NAMED FILES BESIDE FILE MANAGER IN MENU. IT SHOULD BE DOWNLOAD AS WHEN I OPEN THIS FILE APP ITS SHOULD DOWNLOAD
2. THE NOTIFICATION SOUND LIST HAS TWO "ARCTURUS" NAMED TONE.
3. SCREEN GET ZOOM WITH YELLOW EDGES WHEN U CLICK SOMETHING OR ANYWHERE SEVERAL TIMES ON THE SCREEN.
4. WHEN DURING THE CALL WHEN U WANTS TO END THE CALL THE SCREEN GOT BLANK OR LOCKED
5. LENOVO SHOULD PROVIDE DUAL VOLTE SO THAT WE CAN USE TWO JIO SIM ON THE PHONE
07-05-2018 12:03 PM
Recently I have updated my Lenovo k8 plus to Oreo and after that display doesn't come when ever I press the power button and uses the fingerprint sensor
I have found a work though
I tap the power button twice and then the camera comes then I press the power button and gets into the phone
And even I notice after I turn off adaptive brightness the problem doesn't arises
So I thing it's a problem with adaptive brightness