Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo PhonesK8 [XT1902] Smartphones
All Forum Topics
Options

116 Posts

10-19-2015

India

244 Signins

2940 Page Views

• Views: 2940
  • Message 1 of 4

Lenovo K8 note, Android 7.1.1, Issues

2017-08-23, 17:06 PM

Hi, 

Straightly I'll come to the point.

There are so many bugs am facing from the first day as follows.

1. Poor RAM management- apps are frequently reloading even though if you have opened few apps.

2. JIO VOLTE issue- it suddenly stopped working don't know the reason, I tried to hard reset and started as fresh nothing works.

3. Camera- you're highlighted this as more than before, but its really worse more than 5MP camera. Front selfies are fully washed out in default settings.

4. Dolby Atmos- again this is the trademark in K series but experience was soo poor and worst in K8 note.

5.Stock Android- even though it has stock Android the performance is not up to the mark with 4GB RAM version and we need to forget the word SMOOTH.

6.Finger print sensor- its not so great and lag in accuracy. 

7. Games loading speed is very slow.

Lenovo team please have a good look into this Issues and provide updates regarding this.

Don't ask again questions to us, please get a phone and check those issues in that phone.

Thank you.

Options

7 Posts

08-23-2017

India

19 Signins

176 Page Views

• Views: 176
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo K8 note, Android 7.1.1, Issues

2017-08-23, 18:18 PM

I am also facing this issue. Music quality is worst 

Options

10841 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

32907 Signins

1224875 Page Views

• Views: 1224875
  • Message 3 of 4

Re: Lenovo K8 note, Android 7.1.1, Issues

2017-08-24, 7:43 AM

Thread locked - multiple questions in a single topic is not condusive to achieving results.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/K8-XT1902-Smartphones/Important-guidance-from-the-Community-Team/m-p/3769852#M1

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

3 Posts

06-21-2020

India

2 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 4 of 4

Re:Lenovo K8 note, Android 7.1.1, Issues

2020-06-21, 12:31 PM

Hello this is Dev Aggarwal from INDIA. Actually I had this problem facing form a long time and this made me a heat with the Lenovo Phones. I had a great time but due to this problems being faced by many of my phone i started to hate Lenovo.. The problem was that when the phone gets to on the only booting screen loads and then it keeps on restarting and it is very much annoying as all the data i have on that phone is now of no use as i cannot even get a backup. I tried everything can be from changing the LCD to the Motherboard also i have spent more than the cost of the hone only because of my data.. Due to the lockdown i cant even buy a new phone or even the online orders due to the fear....   I SERIOUSLY NEED LENOVO TO HELP ME FOR MY PROBLEM AS FAST YOU CAN.. THIS HAS COSTED ME A LOT.......

Regards,

Dev Aggarwal.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms