Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Avichahar
Token Ring
Views: 2,718
Message 1 of 67

Lenovo k 8 note screen dimming issue

It is happening in every app random dims in screen i have also posted a gif . The condition is going bad day by day . Many peole are facing tge same problem .  I ,avi ,gamma1 ,sonu ,garav,vishal and many other facing the problem it effects our eyes we were losting in a different issue now they were saying to post in new tgread thats why i have posted and dont say that reboot your device use in safe mode this issue persists . 

It is like the dim issue in moto g 5 plus so dont ignore it 

Everyperson faving the problem please post here 

I hope they will fix it soon

https://photos.app.goo.gl/jYdAVbtfEpYv9wvL2

https://photos.app.goo.gl/y57ZU1acj1Tnp7g22

Admin note; if you wish to add to your previous post, edit it or create 1 new post with all new relevant information you wish to add.  Posting screen shots of other peoples' post is pointless becaues the poster is not identified.  Posts with no value or considered thread bumps have and will be removed.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 2,613
Message 2 of 67

Re: Lenovo k 8 note screen dimming issue

Thanks for starting this separate thread.

Where are those screenshots from?

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Avichahar
Token Ring
Views: 2,606
Message 3 of 67

Some are from gsm arena some are from this forum

Admin Note: further unnecessary posts removed.

BullRoy
Punch Card
Views: 2,572
Message 4 of 67

This is a problem I have noticed as well.

It's not a major issue but it is sometimes annoying, especially while playing Games or watching Youtube.

Basically with Adaptive Brightness off, the screen automatically dims a bit even when the phone is on really low brightness (If not lowest), then 2-3 seconds later goes back to the previous original stage. I have a K8 Note as well.

Avichahar
Token Ring
Views: 2,570
Message 5 of 67

Yes bro same problem many of us facing on low brightness

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 2,547
Message 6 of 67

We have not been able to reproduce this. We tried:

• Adaptive brightness off
  • Screen brightness turned down, but not all the way
  • Played YouTube video

We'll keep trying, but if there are other conditions you can think of to trigger this, please let us know. Like, which games, or is this a local video or streamed from the Internet? Maybe a screenshot of your Brightness Slider to show where you have it set would help.

If you turn the brightness up, say to 1/3, does this still happen?

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Avichahar
Token Ring
Views: 2,543
Message 7 of 67

It is the case of when the brightness is lowest mostly not particular app but in mostly game like coc in night mode clearly visible after 3-4 minutes or after first attack . In voot it does randomly. In youtube it fluctuates by up and down . But in 1 by 3 it does a little bit .

BullRoy
Punch Card
Views: 2,538
Message 8 of 67

For me it happens mostly during playing Clash Royale. Attached my brightness. P.S.- The same device of my friends doesn't have the same problem, I guess it's a batch in particular maybe. Hope you can get to the end of it.
BullRoy
Punch Card
Views: 2,538
Message 9 of 67

The issue doesn't occur from 1/2 brightness onwards but as posted in several other threads, the phone does have quite poor battery backup than other standard 4000 mAH battery phones (Not gonna bring this up in its entirety here as there is an other thread for the specific problem, though despite several comments pouring in everyday, no admin is looking into it), so basically low brightness is needed to get a bit better backup as well as to be comfortable for the eyes.
Avichahar
Token Ring
Views: 2,537
Message 10 of 67

Yes matt we need to put our brightness low but in low level it is clearly seen 

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors