Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmirElgohary
Punch Card
Views: 81
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo k8 Note stopped sending messages after last update

Dear support team;

I'm having a problem sending SMS using my lenovo K8 note.

I have review similar discussions on same topic, however, there no answer or workaround from support team... it's depressing that support team mostly answer first post and ignore later updates from post owner or others.

returning to the case, support team responded that "At first glance, there is nothing wrong with the phone since all other services are working just fine. If it's not only sending SMS messages out that's affected, I would first advise that you conctact your service provider. "

it's totally wrong, 

1- Service provider required to update SMS service center number which is not found in settings

2- The phone was sending sms normally till end of August, it keep failing since last update

3- it worth mentioning that there are punch of other apps/ functions missing (no room to highlight now)

Appreciate your advice to fix this issue (only tell us where to input SMS service center number)

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 36
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo k8 Note stopped sending messages after last update

Hi AmirElgohary,

This is quite odd. Would you please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone as well as your carrier? Is it okay if we look into your apps? This will help us investigate. If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals