Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deepakbhargude
Paper Tape
Views: 318
Message 11 of 16

Re: Lenovo k8 note 4g jio call issue

I am also experiencing same problem. Both of my networs, Jio and Vodafone are not working on my Lenovo K8 note. Please help. I am not able to call anyone nor anyone can reach me.

Subham9
What's DOS?
Views: 309
Message 12 of 16

Network Stability

Need some optimization on Network 4G or Volte in Lenovo K8 note

Rishurajas_2309
Serial Port
Views: 311
Message 13 of 16

No Network optimisations and stability

I have been using k8 plus for an year and my experience  has been degraded after Oreo update. They wrote in every patch update that we would be getting network stability and improvements but I don't know where it is? Signal strength is poor in my location whereas other brand have better signal strength of same operator in same location. Internet speed has been decreased drastically in same location. It is really frustrating. Please lenovo provide us better network stability and improvements and volte for airtel too.

Tarun124001
What's DOS?
Views: 214
Message 14 of 16

Re: Unable to make call from Jio Sim

Hi Lenovo Team,

After the latest android update from your end. I start having trouble with my networks. Earlier i was using jio sim and calls were ok. Now i need jio4gvoice app to make and receive calls. If the data is not available from JIO sim. That app won't work and my calls are lost. Even I have another 4g sim of vodafone. It also have unstable networks. Prior to update everything was ok. Request you to fix this issue asap else I will have no option than to change this phone. After Oreo update I'm really having bad experiences with my calls and connection. I hope you will understand my point and provide a fix asap. My SIM cards works fine in other handsets.

Purnima2
What's DOS?
Views: 261
Message 15 of 16

4G Singal detection issue

We are not getting full signal of any sim of 4G network.  We recently purchased this phone .

Highlighted
Shanu7683
Paper Tape
Views: 130
Message 16 of 16

Re: Lenovo k8 note 4g jio call issue

Is there any update or patch Lenovo team is planning to resolve the jio sim 4g volte issue after Oreo update?

This should be of high priority as many Customers have Lenovo phone with Jio sim. There was no issue before the update and it started to show up only after installing OS update.

Please see that calls are not getting connected via jio sim. The call connects if a different phone is used.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors