Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nandhu386
Not applicable
Views: 1,089
Message 1 of 6

Lenovo k8 note Bluetooth issue after july update

Please why cant you fix..this horrible blietooth experiance ..now i hate this phone because of bluetooth..i started facing this issue when buyed the phone..

It connects first it stay for some time and it lagss veryy badlyy.its irritating..then i have to reconect..please solve the issue and now after this update slow motion videos is lagging when taking it..hope you fix this

Agent_Daisy
Not applicable
Views: 1,010
Message 2 of 6

Re: Lenovo k8 note Bluetooth issue after july update

Hi Nandhu386,

I understand this is a little bit of hassle let me help you further. May I know which device are you connecting it to? Is this happening to all Bluetooth devices? What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums

Nandhu386
Not applicable
Views: 1,001
Message 3 of 6

Iam mostly conncting to my ilogy headphones and to car audio system.it lags after some minutes.and its bad.yea its happening to most of the devices. I connected with my home theater and its result was bad .it was lagging.I reseted the bluetooth settings and restarted the phone ..it was no use.it didn't work.And slow motion video is working fine.

Agent_Daisy
Not applicable
Views: 985
Message 4 of 6

@Nandhu386 wrote:

Iam mostly conncting to my ilogy headphones and to car audio system.it lags after some minutes.and its bad.yea its happening to most of the devices. I connected with my home theater and its result was bad .it was lagging.I reseted the bluetooth settings and restarted the phone ..it was no use.it didn't work.And slow motion video is working fine.

Can you describe more how is it lagging-- does the sound stop or the connection is disconnecting?

Try to go to Settings>Location> Scanning>turn on Bluetooth scanning.

-Daisy

GCG2
Not applicable
Views: 490
Message 5 of 6

This issue of Bluetooth connectivity is still not resolved..why it's not given due importance..?

8sanju8
Not applicable
Views: 396
Message 6 of 6

It's happening with all the device's from Bluetooth headphone to home theatre system...after a few minutes the sound goes Choppy....I went to service centre but they didn't fixed the issue as well. If it's goes like this way then people will affraid to buy Lenovo phone's. Cause no one will recommend anybody to buy Lenovo phone's

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors