Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ravindra86
Not applicable
Views: 217
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo k8 note frequent contact list automatically deleted

Whenever i connect my phone for charging my frequent contact list speed dial contact list delete automatically and also when ever i press dial button to make a call it the phone respond after 1 minute. This so irritating whenever i want to make call. And also i am not getting call recieve screen whenever call appears. I tried phone by using Safe mode also. Same problem is araising no changes

ommon4u1
Not applicable
Views: 189
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo k8 note frequent contact list automatically deleted

Hey,
The issue has been acknowledged by the developers. There are many threads opened for the same issue. Please search the forum for more info.
Regards,
Amal

If I helped you HIT KUDOS

If I solved Your issue Mark it as Solution                                                                                               

Kousik3
Not applicable
Views: 182
Message 3 of 4

Dear Rabindra,

Lenovo is not involved for this issue. It's due to a strategy change of Google. Google play is now frequently clearing your dialed list.

To get rid of this issue you have to do the following:-

Go to your contacts -> Select the person you want to add to favourites-> Just enable the star mark(*) above that contact.

Do this for all those contacs you want to add to your favorite contacts list. Now your favourite list will never gets erased.

@Ravindra86 wrote:

Whenever i connect my phone for charging my frequent contact list speed dial contact list delete automatically and also when ever i press dial button to make a call it the phone respond after 1 minute. This so irritating whenever i want to make call. And also i am not getting call recieve screen whenever call appears. I tried phone by using Safe mode also. Same problem is araising no changes

Ravindra86
Not applicable
Views: 163
Message 4 of 4

why the dail pad is appearing lately and calling screen appears after few seconds... i tried this on safe mode also. same problem is arraising

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors