Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ajay11
Paper Tape
Views: 389
Message 61 of 67

Re: Lenovo k8 plus Oreo update review

This is my second response in this thread after seeing all the responses from agents and managers.

1. The automatic switch off issue is still there whenever i restart my mobile

2. After that i have to use continuously for more than that auto-switch off time (usually 1 - 2 hours). Then this cycle breaks and i can use phone normally

3. The same issue comes back once i restart (intentionally or battery full drained)

My Questions

1. I am missing my important calls and alarms because of this **bleep**ty piece of software even after latest security patch update which i received 2 days ago

2. Tried all the solutions (factory reset, safe mode, bla bla bla bla)

3. Please dont treat us like dumb customers

4. I had k4 note (very good) and bought 2 k8 + (will never buy lenovo again) for my parents

5. Now most of the times both the phones switched off

6. Even i started using one and couldnt use because of this **bleep** and bought a Xiaomi phone

Are you guys really listening..!!!

* Will this issue be resolved or i have to keep both my phones as just bricks or paperweight?

* Are there any QA or proper developers in your team because it looks like you just roll out software without even basic testing

* That too this is in PRODUCTION and most customers are facing issue but you guys are literally doing nothing

Please refund my 2 k8 plus money back and take your auto switch off OREO BRICKS

arjundixit48a
SCSI Port
Views: 359
Message 62 of 67

I am also facing this issue for last 3 days. My phone is not reaching home screen after starting. It switches off within 15 seconds of booting. This is so annoying to see my phone in bootloop and I can't do anything but to wait for the battery to discharge to zero.
Sumit52
Blue Screen Again
Views: 216
Message 63 of 67

@ommicro wrote:

i want to add  in after the oreo update:

pros

> finally they have added hotspot connected users monitoring.

> boot animation sound added, should improve or add the new oreo boot animation.

> dual camera depth mode not working properly.

> front camera beautification has no change, horrible

cons after updating to oreo and resseting the device:

> notification led stopped working after oreo update , which is very annoying, i missed many messages and called due to that.

> on desktop slide down menu they have replaced the battery with ultra saver, if i want to see the battery remaining hours, i have to go in the settings and need to check evry time. missing old battery function in the slide down option.

> slide down menu changed to white from black, which is annoying, missed dark background.

> battery is draining very fast not lasting more than 10 hours after full charge even after no use of phone.

> call volume received is very low as compared to earlier (no network problem)

> shortcut to put in vibrate mode not working properly while holding down volume button, gets confuse to put in silent or media volume.

> didn't liked the circular around the desktop icons, previous was good in nougat.

> fingerprint is not working properly, just vibrates but screen doesn't unlock stays dark, sometimes always dark even after pressing power button, need to restart phone.

> looks like location service is not working properly. not syncing properly

overall happy 20 %.... uphappy 80 % with the oreo updtae

Sumit52
Blue Screen Again
Views: 174
Message 64 of 67

@Sumit52 wrote:

@ommicro wrote:

i want to add  in after the oreo update:

pros

> finally they have added hotspot connected users monitoring.

> boot animation sound added, should improve or add the new oreo boot animation.

> dual camera depth mode not working properly.

> front camera beautification has no change, horrible

cons after updating to oreo and resseting the device:

> notification led stopped working after oreo update , which is very annoying, i missed many messages and called due to that.

> on desktop slide down menu they have replaced the battery with ultra saver, if i want to see the battery remaining hours, i have to go in the settings and need to check evry time. missing old battery function in the slide down option.

> slide down menu changed to white from black, which is annoying, missed dark background.

> battery is draining very fast not lasting more than 10 hours after full charge even after no use of phone.

> call volume received is very low as compared to earlier (no network problem)

> shortcut to put in vibrate mode not working properly while holding down volume button, gets confuse to put in silent or media volume.

> didn't liked the circular around the desktop icons, previous was good in nougat.

> fingerprint is not working properly, just vibrates but screen doesn't unlock stays dark, sometimes always dark even after pressing power button, need to restart phone.

> looks like location service is not working properly. not syncing properly

overall happy 20 %.... uphappy 80 % with the oreo updtae

Nougat rewive

Swarnava_Sarkar
What's DOS?
Views: 120
Message 65 of 67

After the Oreo Update I have been facing various performance issues... Games aren't running as smoothly as it used to run... The touch is also having some problems.. This finger print sensor is way slower than before... And most of all Sound during call is horrible.. and I can't use a calling app along side playing a game.. both sound becomes mixed and very hard to distinguish.. and the call sounds keep getting crappier every minute but.... When I play songs the songs seems to sound fine.. but it happens during calls.. like whatsapp calls, discord calls, etc.. 

PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEMS WITH NEW UPDATE... PLEASE HURRY..

vimal2108
Paper Tape
Views: 166
Message 66 of 67

updates

when you release the pie updates to the lenovo k8 note.very lazy management lenovo no fast improvements in the updation process.lenovo k8 note network issue, charge drains very fast,camera performance is very very poor,contacts will be stored only on gmail options pl gve the phone or sim options also.please improve the software performance over all.soon release the pie updates.pl dnt make the customers to be foolish.pl give the proper updates security patches within the time istelf.

Deepg85
What's DOS?
Views: 95
Message 67 of 67

LENOVO K8 NOTE CASTING CREATUR IS NOT WORKING AS THE PHONEPIS NOT DETECTING ANY SCREEN SHARING DEVICE OR MY AGAINA FIRESTICK. WOULD SUGGEST EVERYONE NOT TO BUT ANY LENOVO/ MOTO PRODUCT EVER. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors