Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rishurajas_2309
Serial Port
Views: 96
Message 31 of 34

Re: Lenovo k8 plus Charging is very slow

Hey lenovo and help support,

Please tell me steps to downgrade my k8 plus (in warranty) from Oreo 8.0.0 version to Nougat 7.1.1 as i am facing half day to charge my phone problem. I didn't find help by

1. Changing charger,

2. Changing cable

3. By resetting (settings and complete) my phone.

4. Using in safe mode

5. Calibrating battery by keeping 1 hour extra charge after 100%.

I thougt Charger would be causing problem but charger worked absolutely fine (40-45% of 4000mah in 1 hour) to other phones.

it seems to be a software problem as k8 plus September patch update disables to differentiate between AC and USB power source. It only shows charging on USB besides on AC supply.

Second problem is fast drain of battery because all 8 cores are always active whether being on normal usage. Optimize this as well.

I tried every step but nothing helped me out. Charger worked perfectly with other phones proves that charger is absolutely fine.

Lenovo work on this problem first as a lot of my friends are also having this same problem. Rectify this problem first asap as it is annoying and irritating to charge for half a day. Please help me.

MRA1008
What's DOS?
Views: 72
Message 32 of 34

My phone LENOVO K8PLUS showing slow charging when I plugin charger kindly support what can I do?

Rishurajas_2309
Serial Port
Views: 70
Message 33 of 34

Re: My phone LENOVO K8PLUS showing slow charging when I plugin charger kindly support what can I do

Hey lenovo and help support,

Please tell me steps to downgrade my k8 plus (in warranty) from Oreo 8.0.0 version to Nougat 7.1.1 as i am facing half day to charge my phone problem. I didn't find help by

1. Changing charger,

2. Changing cable

3. By resetting (settings and complete) my phone.

4. Using in safe mode

5. Calibrating battery by keeping 1 hour extra charge after 100%.

I thougt Charger would be causing problem but charger worked absolutely fine (40-45% of 4000mah in 1 hour) to other phones.

it seems to be a software problem as k8 plus September patch update disables to differentiate between AC and USB power source. It only shows charging on USB besides on AC supply.

Second problem is fast drain of battery because all 8 cores are always active whether being on normal usage. Optimize this as well.

I tried every step but nothing helped me out. Charger worked perfectly with other phones proves that charger is absolutely fine.

Lenovo work on this problem first as a lot of my friends are also having this same problem. Rectify this problem first asap as it is annoying and irritating to charge for half a day. Please help me.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 36
Message 34 of 34

Re: Lenovo k8 plus Charging is very slow

Hi guys,

I understand this is a hassle for you but please try the following:

• Use another charger
  • Safe Mode. Activate it while charging and see if it makes any difference
  • Factory Reset be. Make sure to back up your data first
  • If you have done everything, please let me know and also please update your profile with current phone, carrier and IMEI-- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Lenovo Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.
    Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

I'll wait for replies.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums

Top Kudoed Authors