Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JOHNYSON93
Blue Screen Again
Views: 724
Message 1 of 47

Lenovo k8 plus charging time takes 5hr after Oreo update

After few weeks before I updated to Oreo .. yesterday onwards I facing charging time is very low

Jay24hghu23
Token Ring
Views: 663
Message 2 of 47

Re: Lenovo k8 plus charging time takes 5hr after Oreo update

I am also updated to Oreo before few weeks. But for me it's take 2 hr and 10-15 min to full charge from 10%.

JOHNYSON93
Blue Screen Again
Views: 661
Message 3 of 47

Re: Lenovo k8 plus charging time takes 5hr after Oreo update

Bro for me also good after the update.. yesterday onwards this problem. Arise..one day u will get
Ravi4unow
Paper Tape
Views: 542
Message 4 of 47

Re: Slow Charging issue lenovo K8 plus

Hi Lenovo Team,

I am facing an issue of Very slow charging after the recent security patch update of 5th September 2018.

I always put my phone to charging while going to bed (10-20% battery) at 10:00pm and disconnects charger next morning at 5:00am with 100% battery.

But after this 5th Sep security patch update my phone is showing only 40-50% battery at 5:00am.

Please help to understand the issue. My phone has completed 1 year of usage.

Please support.

Regards,

Ravi

Ashwini008
Paper Tape
Views: 634
Message 5 of 47

Lenevo K8 plus battery charging speed

Hello,

Since the last os upgrade, the battery charging speed has reduced Terribly. Please advise on how to revert back to the previous OS.

THANKS

Rishurajas_2309
Serial Port
Views: 606
Message 6 of 47

Charging speed is worst in k8 plus

After September's update we the k8 plus users thought would be getting something good but no improvement except camera. Battery charging taking more than 4-6hours to charge and draining fast. I swear if in the next update I don't get things done correct, I am going to throw this phone in garbage. It's really annoying , I mean for how long can you wait plugged with charger. Resolve all issue Lenovo  , this is creating mess now.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 570
Message 7 of 47

Re: Lenevo K8 plus battery charging speed

Hi Ashwini008,

I am afraid  we don't have a way to revert back your previous software however I might help you determine what's causing the battery charging speed.

Just to be sure, have you already tried other chargers if it's the same? Does it make any difference when the phone is turned off while charging? How long does it usually take to charge comparing now?

You can try charging using other chargers or  while it's on Safe mode to see if it's the same.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums

Ashwini008
Paper Tape
Views: 556
Message 8 of 47

Re: Lenevo K8 plus battery charging speed

I restarted my phone phone and the issue got resolved. Thanks

Rishurajas_2309
Serial Port
Views: 817
Message 9 of 47

k8 plus orignal chrger taking 10hrs to chrge

Lenovo Guys ,

I am pissed of this  Lenovo k8 plus original charger that came in box. This is now taking more 10 hours to charge and showing "Charging slowly (9hrs till full)" tag when kept to charge. Please look at the screenshot added. This is screwing me. Sometime it is taking 1hour without increase in charge percentage. Nothing helped by resetting it and from safe mode. Please help me if you can and release update. Lenovo I am never going to buy any product of you. Poor services of Lenovo. 

Rishi Raj Singh

Pissed off customer

IMG-20181018-WA0004.jpgPlease look encircled text " charging slowly (9hrs till full)"

Rishi Raj Singh

Pissed off customer

Moderator comment: Post edited to conform with the Community Rules. Keep it clean. Also, bumping more frequently than 3 days unfairly pushes other members' threads downwards. Bumping post(s) removed.

Rishurajas_2309
Serial Port
Views: 479
Message 10 of 47

Re: Lenevo k8 plus mobile charger heat issue

Dude you are lucky to have your mobile getting charged. Because I am getting tag while my mobile is charging and it's taking 10hrs to charge and that tag is "Charging slowly (9hrs to full charge)" . I have attached a screenshot for proof. This has pissed me off now. No one helped yet. Poor Lenovo services. I'm not going to buy any Lenovo product in future.IMG-20181018-WA0004.jpgSeriously "9hrs to full charge" Lenovo what is this?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors