Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rishurajas_2309
Serial Port
Views: 262
Message 31 of 47

Re: Lenovo k8 plus Charging is very slow

Hey lenovo and help support,

Please tell me steps to downgrade my k8 plus (in warranty) from Oreo 8.0.0 version to Nougat 7.1.1 as i am facing half day to charge my phone problem. I didn't find help by

1. Changing charger,

2. Changing cable

3. By resetting (settings and complete) my phone.

4. Using in safe mode

5. Calibrating battery by keeping 1 hour extra charge after 100%.

I thougt Charger would be causing problem but charger worked absolutely fine (40-45% of 4000mah in 1 hour) to other phones.

it seems to be a software problem as k8 plus September patch update disables to differentiate between AC and USB power source. It only shows charging on USB besides on AC supply.

Second problem is fast drain of battery because all 8 cores are always active whether being on normal usage. Optimize this as well.

I tried every step but nothing helped me out. Charger worked perfectly with other phones proves that charger is absolutely fine.

Lenovo work on this problem first as a lot of my friends are also having this same problem. Rectify this problem first asap as it is annoying and irritating to charge for half a day. Please help me.

MRA1008
What's DOS?
Views: 238
Message 32 of 47

My phone LENOVO K8PLUS showing slow charging when I plugin charger kindly support what can I do?

Rishurajas_2309
Serial Port
Views: 236
Message 33 of 47

Re: My phone LENOVO K8PLUS showing slow charging when I plugin charger kindly support what can I do

Hey lenovo and help support,

Please tell me steps to downgrade my k8 plus (in warranty) from Oreo 8.0.0 version to Nougat 7.1.1 as i am facing half day to charge my phone problem. I didn't find help by

1. Changing charger,

2. Changing cable

3. By resetting (settings and complete) my phone.

4. Using in safe mode

5. Calibrating battery by keeping 1 hour extra charge after 100%.

I thougt Charger would be causing problem but charger worked absolutely fine (40-45% of 4000mah in 1 hour) to other phones.

it seems to be a software problem as k8 plus September patch update disables to differentiate between AC and USB power source. It only shows charging on USB besides on AC supply.

Second problem is fast drain of battery because all 8 cores are always active whether being on normal usage. Optimize this as well.

I tried every step but nothing helped me out. Charger worked perfectly with other phones proves that charger is absolutely fine.

Lenovo work on this problem first as a lot of my friends are also having this same problem. Rectify this problem first asap as it is annoying and irritating to charge for half a day. Please help me.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 202
Message 34 of 47

Re: Lenovo k8 plus Charging is very slow

Hi guys,

I understand this is a hassle for you but please try the following:

• Use another charger
  • Safe Mode. Activate it while charging and see if it makes any difference
  • Factory Reset be. Make sure to back up your data first
  • If you have done everything, please let me know and also please update your profile with current phone, carrier and IMEI-- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Lenovo Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.
    Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

I'll wait for replies.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums

Manimaran2
What's DOS?
Views: 258
Message 35 of 47

Suddenly Too Slow charging in Lenovo k8+ mobile

Rishurajas_2309
Serial Port
Views: 190
Message 36 of 47

Charging problem in k8 plus

my k8 plus is getting full charged in 12 to 14 hours. What should I do to get rid off this problem? Earlier it was around 9-11 hours but now it has extended further. It's frustrating. Help me.

Surya_999
Paper Tape
Views: 122
Message 37 of 47

Re: Lenovo k8 plus charging time takes 5hr after Oreo update

Lenovo k8 plus battery is draining quickly and charging is also taking more time to charge. Before it takes 2hr 20 min to charge completely but now it is taking about 3-4 hrs. Battery is draining within 4 hrs of full charge. The optimisation is not done well between the battery and cores. It seems like 4000mah battery is just for name sake not for working.

Sonu37
Fanfold Paper
Views: 173
Message 38 of 47

Lenovo ki plus charging take longer

HiH Lenovo team

Please resolve it with a new update

1) Why lenovo k8 plus take long time to charge ?

2) why any downloaded data and captured photo,WhatsApp image,video saved both memory (phone memory and sd card) when I changed the memory card by format as internal storage ?

So please solve it.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 96
Message 39 of 47

Re: Lenovo ki plus charging take longer

Hi guys,

Have you tried the suggested troubleshooting steps provided here? Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums

Sulaimankms
Paper Tape
Views: 89
Message 40 of 47

Re: Lenevo K8 plus battery charging speed

Same issue

Battery drain and slow charge

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors