cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pakur_manish
Paper Tape
Views: 211
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo k8 plus slow response for wake up to get into lock screen ...to about a min to get respond

Lenovo k8 plus doesnot wakeup faster....no respond while pressing power button...had to press 3-4 times to get respond and fingerprint scanner doesnot respond too.

After unlock...it gets back to normal but when leaving for few min after screen lock the problem reoccurs

Very fraustating...slove it fast

Pakur_manish
Paper Tape
Views: 206
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo k8 plus slow response for wake up to get into lock screen ...to about a min to get respo

I have also tried reseting phone.

I have reset from both seeting as well as recovwry

Problem still not solved

Still slow respond or no respond

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 160
Message 3 of 4

Re: Lenovo k8 plus slow response for wake up to get into lock screen ...to about a min to get respo

@Pakur_manish wrote:

I have also tried reseting phone.

I have reset from both seeting as well as recovwry

Problem still not solved

Still slow respond or no respond

Hello,

Thanks for reporting, sorry to hear that. Let me try to help you. Just to narrow down—when you say slow response, do you mean that you are attempting a few time to unlock your device or just approach once and it takes time to unlock? Please confirm?

Have you tried removing your device Finger Print > reboot and try again to see if that makes any difference? Also, as you have performed Reset —did you do it without restoring any app?

Finally—try in Safe Mode and let us know if you notice any difference?

Regards,

Swaraj

Lenovo Support

Pakur_manish
Paper Tape
Views: 147
Message 4 of 4

Finally got solution...seems like my memory card was faulty

After removing memory card phone started to unlock faster and nodelay when i press power button

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors