Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aiyubi5885
Blue Screen Again
Views: 122
Message 1 of 4

Memory not working on Lenovo k8 note mobile

I am using Lenovo K8 note mobile & all was ok with memory card but two months ago I saw that memory card is not working with a message of corrupt memory card. I re inserted the card again showed the same message. I changed the memory card to new one but now I the phone is not detecting the micro sd card & now I'm using my phone without any memory card. Please let me know how to resolve this issue. 

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 98
Message 2 of 4

Re: Memory not working on Lenovo k8 note mobile

Hi aiyubi5885,

Thanks for posting. If the card is corrupted the only thing you can do is to format the SD card. Try doing it and let me know. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

aiyubi5885
Blue Screen Again
Views: 70
Message 3 of 4

I did the process of format which was still not working. I replace the memory card with new one but phone is not detecting the micro sd card & after inserting the card showing the message "memory card not available". Help me to resolve this issue  

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 54
Message 4 of 4

@aiyubi5885 wrote:

I did the process of format which was still not working. I replace the memory card with new one but phone is not detecting the micro sd card & after inserting the card showing the message "memory card not available". Help me to resolve this issue  

Hi aiyubi5885,

If you have already tried testing with multiple cards with no avail—it sounds more like hardware to me and the next logical option would be to have your device sent for service/repair.

Regards,

Swaraj

Lenovo Support

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors