Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo PhonesK8 [XT1902] Smartphones
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

06-14-2018

Philippines

27 Signins

260 Page Views

• Views: 260
  • Message 1 of 3

Mobile data problem while playing online games

2019-01-22, 0:25 AM

I am having a trouble in using mobile data in playing online games like Mobile Legends, Arena of Valor, CoC etc. My connection is 4g+ then after sometime it switches to H causing lags to my game. I have tried to use my Sim card in a different phone and I got no problem with connection. Only in k8 note I am experiencing this problem. Please fix this and last thing the last time I received the update was July. 

Options

3949 Posts

12-01-2016

Philippines

1423 Signins

85486 Page Views

• Views: 85486
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Mobile data problem while playing online games

2019-01-22, 13:40 PM

Hi MonsterKeith,

This is odd. Have you tried other sim card on your phone? Also, have you noticed if this is happening to a particular place or time only?

Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and IMEI-- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Lenovo Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums

Options

4 Posts

06-14-2018

Philippines

27 Signins

260 Page Views

• Views: 260
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Mobile data problem while playing online games

2019-01-22, 14:01 PM

Yes I tried different sim with different carrier but still I am experiencing the same problem. 

I'm done updating my profile. My network carrier isn't listed but it's Globe Telecom.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms