Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shreyshi
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,125
Message 1 of 9

Motherboard problem

Lenovo is the worst phone . It's been only 11months I purchased lenovo k8 note and its motherboard has problems my phone gets switched off automatically and doesn't get switched on 

I just want to replace this phone 😭 😭😭

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,068
Message 2 of 9

Re: Motherboard problem

Hi Shreyshi,

Thanks for reaching out. It's best to have your phone checked to the nearest service center here.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums

Sushreekant
Paper Tape
Views: 945
Message 3 of 9

I'll never invest in Lenovo phones in future. I thought it's a premium device as well of Lenovo. My phone started hanging around 10 days ago. I gave it to care. My phone was out of warranty as well. Care guys did something and told me to change motherboard for 8000 RS. When asked about it, they said motherboard has issue so it's not powering on. But when I gave it to them in the beginning, it was just hanging and powered on. Now isn't powering on anymore. Even I paid 250 RS for the basic checking which is a waste now. I have decided to throw that device as it's not worthy to invest 8000 RS for a motherboard of a device available new at price around 9000 rs.And that Oreo update. That's the reason most of the k8 notes are in service. You gave one software update with lot of bugs unchecked. This kind of service is seriously intolerable. First brick the device and charge the customer later. You tell me whom to blame?Thats  your lack of knowledge in servicing the device and biased buisness module. If anybody watching this. Don't listen to these Lenovo and Moto people. They care about the sellings, not customer service. Don't buy any Lenovo or Moto phones for your own good. May be the device is good, but if we face problems, we will go to you and your service centre guys will damage the whole device for extra incomes. If possible take back this device. I am done with you Lenovo.

Sushreekant
Paper Tape
Views: 853
Message 4 of 9

If you think that people will pay 8000 RS for a motherboard after you crashed it giving faulty update. You behave like there's no fault from your side. Do have a better research along with your  support staffs. You suggested me to go to care. What possible outcome will come there? Again they will ask me to pay for the mb. Why I should pay you? You created that mess with that update. Now clean it. People knows more about smartphones than your staffs. I know better I will say. I can buy a new phone with better durability on 8000 RS. Why to waste it on your premium which is complete garbage. My device is dead from last one month. I will never repair it. How many k8 note mb compaints are there have you seen it? Is it mean all the cases are customer's fault? I'll gather them all and then will flush your device into the toilet. 

Moderator comment: Post edited to conform with the Community Rules. Keep it clean. Keep it civil. No campaigning.

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 800
Message 5 of 9

Moderator comment: Several posts which did not conform with the Community Rules have been removed. Campaigning/incitement to campaign is not allowed. If this continues, this thread may be locked, pending administrator review.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee.

Harish1598
What's DOS?
Views: 533
Message 6 of 9

I have Lenovo k8 note , its been just 1.5 year and now it's motherboard is not working. I went to Lenovo service center and they are asking for high cost to fix it's motherboard

Sinhasandeep1
Paper Tape
Views: 370
Message 7 of 9

Useless Phone. Instead of repairing it better buy a new phone woth of its motherboard. These guys changed the OS and screwed the entire phone of we guys.

Pooja136
Paper Tape
Views: 351
Message 8 of 9

Same happened with me also in my case it's just 2 months after I bought the motherboard got damaged... The Lenova service center already took 12 days to repair my device but still they didn't repair my device... Very bad experience and worst mobile 😠

Imnik
Paper Tape
Views: 208
Message 9 of 9

Motherboard problem

Lenovo is the worst phone . It's been only 11months I purchased lenovo k8 note and its motherboard has problems my phone gets switched off automatically and doesn't get switched on....... I want new motherboard... Lenovo k8 note 4or6 Gb Ram... 64Gb Rom.... Pls help me 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors