Did you mean: 
Highlighted
maheshsangolli
Punch Card
Views: 317
Message 51 of 69

Re: November 2018 Security Patch Update

Hi Dragblitz99,

With no arrogancy, i am not a new guy to this... but appreciate your reply...  thank you. Hope very soon will get update... Waiting!

Sups88
What's DOS?
Views: 278
Message 52 of 69

Bro Google assistant is also not working as well after that update of November security patch

Moderator comment: Post edited to conform with the Community Rules. Keep it clean.

Dragblitz99
Punch Card
Views: 276
Message 53 of 69

the best option to fix this problem is to format your phone by going into recovery mode to do that you'll have to switch off your phone first then while the phone is switched off press and hold the power button and the volume button for 10 sec and when the hard reset mode appears select recovery mode by pressing your volume up button once you've entered the recovery mode select reset/system by using your power button and  choose mount/system then click on yes by using your power button to format your phone it'll work 100%

rk7751
Punch Card
Views: 255
Message 54 of 69

Why the hell i bought lenovo phone ??? Every company gives out update to improve phone performance but lenovo is one company which give update to detoriate performance of phone.

Firstly gave Oreo update from nougat. Installed it battery drain started and laggy performance. Then 5th sept update,proximity sensor stopped working correctly and battery drain continues. 

And now 5th Nov. update ,instead of charging the battery continues to discharge when on A.C charge. The hell downside to lenovo and lenovo developer team. Stop giving update and making the phone worse than ever.Smiley Mad

Dragblitz99
Punch Card
Views: 249
Message 55 of 69

the best option to fix this problem is to format your phone by going into recovery mode to do that you'll have to switch off your phone first then while the phone is switched off press and hold the power button and the volume button for 10 sec and when the hard reset mode appears select recovery mode by pressing your volume up button once you've entered the recovery mode select reset/system by using your power button and  choose mount/system then click on yes by using your power button to format your phone it'll work 100% trust me it'll  definitely fix your Android oreo bugs cause that's how my android Oreo bugs got fixed.

-Saifuddin-
Punch Card
Views: 233
Message 56 of 69

This didn't work for me
Anjith2
Serial Port
Views: 226
Message 57 of 69

Issues of November update.

Battery was stable for 1 day after the update now it's unstable.

Heating for no reason 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️.

Charging time increased a bit.

No other visible improvement other than new bugs.

Auto focus slightly improved.

Depth mode still same but Depth Editor's edge detection improved. 

Dragblitz99
Punch Card
Views: 213
Message 58 of 69

Thats bad if it didn't work for you saifuddin  it should work for everyone and most people also recommend this solution

FA_3
Punch Card
Views: 201
Message 59 of 69

Till today I didn't got 5 November 2018 update. When will I get..... Daisy

Sure there is any update of November or fake news. 

-Saifuddin-
Punch Card
Views: 183
Message 60 of 69

Ok i will try one more time

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors