Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo PhonesK8 [XT1902] Smartphones
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

06-21-2020

India

2 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 3

Only the boot screen keeps on repeating.

2020-06-21, 12:34 PM

Hello this is Dev Aggarwal from INDIA. Actually I had this problem facing form a long time and this made me a heat with the Lenovo Phones. I had a great time but due to this problems being faced by many of my phone i started to hate Lenovo.. The problem was that when the phone gets to on the only booting screen loads and then it keeps on restarting and it is very much annoying as all the data i have on that phone is now of no use as i cannot even get a backup. I tried everything can be from changing the LCD to the Motherboard also i have spent more than the cost of the hone only because of my data.. Due to the lockdown i cant even buy a new phone or even the online orders due to the fear....   I SERIOUSLY NEED LENOVO TO HELP ME FOR MY PROBLEM AS FAST YOU CAN.. THIS HAS COSTED ME A LOT.......

Regards,

Dev Aggarwal.

Options

14293 Posts

03-05-2018

United States of America

1313 Signins

178190 Page Views

• Views: 178190
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Only the boot screen keeps on repeating.

2020-06-23, 20:04 PM

Hi Dev Aggarwal,

The only thing I could think of, is doing factory data reset without restore. If you can still access the phone to perform factory data reset (Settings > Factory data reset). If not, please try doing external reset. Here's the link.

Backup your important files, but we recommend not restoring them when you set up the phone. 

Hope that helps. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Click the thumbs up button to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

1 Posts

07-01-2020

United States of America

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Only the boot screen keeps on repeating.

2020-07-01, 8:27 AM

After submitting the phone to the service station i have been noticed that most of the customers(K8 note) are recommended(only choice) to change motherboard by the service executives...2 days later same thing has been told to me ("we have to change the mother board which will cost 75% of phone cost")...

i have run full diagnostics from lenovo help app before & after submitting the phone...no issue... the phone is working it has only 1 issue- its restarts automatically after some time...is there only 1 solution for all problems to change mother board???

Not going to buy or recommend any thing which has "Lenovo" written on it from now on..

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms