Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DalalArman
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 254
Message 1 of 5

Rear Camera problem in K8 plus

K8 plus has problem in its real camera.It is slow in clicking pictures.Normally it takes 3-4 seconds when only simple pictures are getting clicked.But while using depth mode it takes 5-7 seconds sometimes.Why it is so slow in clicking pictures.You all developed a experimental phone and sold to us.Camera is very very slow in clicking pics.Neither you are providing us android 9 pie as our device is capable nor you are removing main bugs such as camera delay in pictures,yellow flash issue.It is such a waste phone i think.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 211
Message 2 of 5

Re: Rear Camera problem in K8 plus

Hi DalalArman,

Thanks for posting. Are the pictures saved on the Internal Storage or the SD card? If it is on the SD card, try saving it on the internal storage. Also, does this happen both on normal and low light? That could also affect the speed of the application. Can you also try clearing the data and cache of the Camera app by going to Apps > Settings > Applications > Camera > Storage > Clear Cache & Clear Data. Please let us know how it goes. 

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola-Lenovo Support

DalalArman
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 199
Message 3 of 5

Pictures are saved on internal storage.This happen on both light conditions.Yellow flash issue is a bih problem.I tried clearing the cache of camera app also and tried clearing cache partition via recovery.Its dual camera competitive phones are extremely fast in clicking pics.In dual camera setup it is also very slow if compare to Mi A1 phone which i have also.Kindly check the issue and fix it.See the attached pic in normal light without flash and in normal light with flash,the yellow effect.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 181
Message 4 of 5

@DalalArman wrote:
Pictures are saved on internal storage.This happen on both light conditions.Yellow flash issue is a bih problem.I tried clearing the cache of camera app also and tried clearing cache partition via recovery.Its dual camera competitive phones are extremely fast in clicking pics.In dual camera setup it is also very slow if compare to Mi A1 phone which i have also.Kindly check the issue and fix it.See the attached pic in normal light without flash and in normal light with flash,the yellow effect.

Thanks for sharing us the sample copies. Please be advised that this is normal under Flash. Will pass along your feedback. Regarding the delay in capturing picture, let us have one of our team take a look at this. I Personally do not think we should compare with Mi A1.

Also, may I know how much storage you have on your Internal storage on your device? If it's above 80% —that could be one of the reasons for causing a delay. 

You can also try to test in Safe Mode to see if the 'capture time frame is reduced'? IF not, the next logical option would be to have your device perform Factory Data Reset without restoring any apps. Please take a backup before you proceed.

Regards,
Swaraj

Lenovo Support

DalalArman
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 93
Message 5 of 5

I have enough free storage of 50% on my device.I have tested in safe mode there is no difference.Also i have tried factory reset but same condition after reusing camera.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals