Message 1 of 23

Second Sim card slot not showing

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,158
Message 2 of 23

Re: Second Sim card slot not showing

Hi visakhbabu,

Please understand that we need details to solve issues. That means the more you can tell us about exactly what you are experiencing, and related information is very important. 

Best regards,

Swaraj

Lenovo Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
visakhbabu
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,149
Message 3 of 23

Not showing network

second sim card slot not showing network 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,126
Message 4 of 23

Re: Not showing network

@visakhbabu wrote:

second sim card slot not showing network 

Hi visakhbabu,

Thanks for reverting, just to narrow down—may I know what carrier you are on? From when are you noticing this? Is this regular K8? Did you try to reach your network provider—if yes, what did they say?

Regards,

Swaraj

Lenovo Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
itsmikhil
Paper Tape
Views: 1,089
Message 5 of 23

Hi,

The 2nd sim slot is not working on my K8N. I tried with different sim cards of Airtel, Vodafone and Jio, but the sim was never detected. Slot 1 is working fine. When i insert a sim in slot 2, nothing happens, no network detection, no sim identification.

Rest everything is fine and the phone is working good. Just need help in fixing this issue. Is this a hardware/sim slot problem or something related to the software part. Please guide.

Mikhil

Alay2
Paper Tape
Views: 1,061
Message 6 of 23

I have the same issue. Updated the phone yesterday and today the Sim slot 2  is not working. The same sim card when placed in sim slot 1 works fine.

Alay2
Paper Tape
Views: 1,015
Message 7 of 23

I have the same issue since 1 week, I visited the nearby service center, they telling me to replace the PCB for which I will have to spend RS.7500. This is ridiculous on the part of Lenovo. Because of flaws in their system update we facing such issues.

Initially there was battery issues in last update, this time it is the issue with Sim. Worst is the patch update what they send also creates some or the other issues.

In this last 1.5 yrs really troubled lot by Lenovo k8 note mobile.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 975
Message 8 of 23

Hi there,

I do not think the update caused SIM slot damage, this sounds more like a hardware issue and visiting nearest Service Center would be the next logical step.

Regards,

Swaraj

Lenovo Support

Arjun_
Paper Tape
Views: 861
Message 9 of 23

I am also having the same problem since last1 month after an update .
doesnt think it is a hardware problrm as many have reported same problem .

kindly help, 

aiyubi5885
Blue Screen Again
Views: 858
Message 10 of 23

second sim card slot of lenovo k8 note not works for sometime

This problem is since last 2 days, the screen gets locked automatically & then 2nd.Sim disappears for 15-20 minutes & this was happening frequently but today dt. 16/05/19 after 4 pm the 2nd.Sim has disappeared and still it could not appear till 8:35 pm. What is the problem & what is the permanent solution for this. Secondly my phone is not detecting the memory card since last 3 months. Please help me to resolve these two issues. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors